I think they work better for families with kids. For a single person or household of two (me), it's not so great because a lot of coupons force you to buy two, three, or even four of an item, and we just don't need or use that much.<br />
Plus you have to weigh your potential savings against the cost of the Sunday paper. I go to the store every Sunday and look through the coupons to see if there are any I can use. Sometimes there are, but they would never save me more than the $1.75 I would pay for the paper.<br />
I have actually found I spend less without the temptation to buy two or three of whatever it is, so I've stopped using coupons unless they're the free ones the supermarket sends me in the mail.

Best Answer

Your answer makes sense. I am not into coupons like I used to.

Best Answer

Coupons are good. :)<br />
They come in handy.

Best Answer

Yes, they do. :)

Best Answer

I love GOOD coupons, the one's where you get at least 50% off, or BOGO.

Best Answer

50% sounds good and I don't see them much.

Best Answer

They're rare, but I get a few every so often, usually when a store is closing, or an online sale.

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Yes, the savings are better in my pocket than the stores

Best Answer

Guaranteed.

Best Answer

have to, wife gets most of me money.

Best Answer

Ahhh, that's nice. :)

Best Answer

When I`d see, a man, women or child at the cash register with a wad of discount coupons I become insanely enraged. <br />
Instinctively, I want to kill .... because I know I am going to be stuck in the que with everyone else WAITING!!!! to be served at the checkout. and I know it is going to be a long wait.<br />
I now buy on-line only ... people are safer that way.

Best Answer

The one's who uses lots of coupons = extreme couponers will be at the cash forever. I use only a few ... Where I live doesn't operate like in the States using multiple coupons. I understand your point of view and online shopping must be good too, less of a headache.

Best Answer

I use them but they are a pain in the butt.

Best Answer

At times, it is ... and at the same time, I don't mind, it is for our own good.

Best Answer

It's free money honey

Best Answer

Yes baby ;)

Best Answer

I usually don't. My experience has been that 90% of the time I forget to pull one out when I have it.

Best Answer

:) I'm sure many are like you too. Before I go anywhere, I check the paper and my coupons and see if I need to take a coupon for where I"m going.

Best Answer

Odd you say that. Yes we do all the time.

Best Answer

Yay :) it helps.

Best Answer

Soup is lame without them.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

wish they were easier to find on the internet

Best Answer

Really? I can find them ... the only thing is where I'm from, apparently they don't accept printed coupons, I don't know why or if it is true...I need to find out. Check around sites, you may find lots of it.

Best Answer