http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOq9pBkY0I&feature=youtu.be&hd=1&noredirect=1
Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 12 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Politics

I didn't watch it... I can't imagine why anyone who care what Donald Trump would have to say. Just another rich clown as far as I can tell. He's not some great intellectual, social, or political voice we should listen to.

Best Answer

I think it is ridiculous of Trump to offer up money! Although most intellectual Americans are curious of our president where he has been where he truly is from. What his intentions really are for us. I don't believe a 5 million dollar scheme is the way to obtain all of our answers! Very childish of Trump!

Best Answer

What is OBama hiding?

Best Answer

As usual, Trump is barking up the wrong tree! He needs to give his tired routine a rest.<br />
Transparency is needed on stuff like giving automatic weapons to drug cartel members much more so than college records from 25 years ago. Let's face it, if the man had received all A's at university, he would have released his transc<x>ripts a long time ago. The reality is that his grades were probably pretty average and just not in keeping with the "most intelligent man to ever become president" image that's been so carefully cultivated around him.

Best Answer

Trump is a creep, and if it were possible for my opinion of him to sink any lower, this would do it.

Best Answer

Not only is Trump a joke, it's a disgusting thing to say if the president does something for ME, I'll give other people money. He knows Obama will ignore this, and he hopes it will make him look bad but honestly the only people who will see Obama in a bad light because of this already don't like him anyway. Trump does this **** for attention because every time he gets attention, he makes more money.

Best Answer