leanback leanback 18-21, M 23 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Hobbies

That it of course is about equal rights for every sex, race and person. Not about promoting certain sexes like some fake feminists do.

Best Answer

Cowshit! Feminism has been an anti-men hate group, and anti-family campaign since it was first organized in 1848. Feminism has never been about equal anything. Their lies are so bad no matter how many times they recite their old tired lies. Hate is the heart of feminism, and always has been.

Best Answer

that is called misandry, not feminism.

Best Answer

Yet another strategy setup by the rulers of the world to create even "more" division given that their core principal remains to be "Divide and Conquer"!

Best Answer

I take my hat off to them, they don't like that.

Best Answer

Hate is always bad. Feminism is a pro-women, anti-men hate campaign.

Best Answer

I believe there are two very important things about feminism

1) It can help give women a fair chance at an honest career and break other gender roles which make it harder for them to basically do anything compared to men.

2) HOWEVER....there is also a major flaw in not fighting for EQUAL rights by going over the top and stating that women are better. Have sense, fight for equal rights and make the best of it.

Best Answer

You Sir, are a disgrace to all men and with it have stained my very existence as one! I am insulted to have to explain it! And I pity the woman that calls you a lover.

Best Answer

it makes for a tasty sandwhich

Best Answer

Bare Bottom Bognor Caning Over Bar Stool By Female Friend!

By: Me

Written on September 11th, 2012

What she did was an act of female power conducting, the opposite of man-hating!

Caning was still legal throughout my childhood, and I was horrified of it.

As an adult, one Saturday afternoon in August, naked, I bent over a bar stool and touched the floor in front of me with the tips of my fingers.

Dutch pretty, sincerely polite, considerate, utterly charming, ever so girlie girl Leah gave me six-of-the best.

With black electrical tape I had wound around the stem just before the crook handle so as to give her a good grip on it, and to make it a true English school "Bognor," she used the 5/16" rattan.

This was the first time she had ever even held a cane in her hands, but she knew what she was doing because she had listened to the instructional audio, Miss Marianne Martindale's "The Art Of Caning."

That cane had a good "crack" and a good "fall" to it.

There were six low whooshes and six loud smacks. And, six tramlines on my bottom afterwards.

With each stroke, there was a caress across my bare bottom, followed by the pain.

The thin red lines stood out for a few days.

It was like she was still with me.

By the next Saturday they were absolutely gone.

Whenever I sat down, for a couple of days immediately after the incident, I had a mild raw feeling, like something was missing .

I put an extra cushion on my chair.

That solved the problem.

Not a big deal.

There was no other subsequent discomfort than this tenderness.

By getting it as an act of friendship, I conquered that one terror in my life, much like turning snake poison into an antidote.

The experience gave me power and took none away.

It was a totally satisfying experience for Leah, and that makes it totally satisfying for me.

While using it she felt the cane was a part of her. So did I.

I don't so much feel that the cane was used as that it was shared.

I opened myself to intimacy, and it was quite a forceful connecting, a fusion, a very personal energy going into me.

"I liked everything about it," said she. "I did it on your bare bottom because on the seat of the underpants it would have been like eating a candy with the wrapper on it. I stopped only because I felt sorry for you. I didn't use follow through because I didn't want to cut you in two. You have a cute asphole."

It was more than just a somethingness, a lack of a void.

Pain, and the possibility of transcendence, there is something empowering about having "survived" a good thrashing!

I feel love for Leah, but it isn't.

It is a unique kind of bonding.

It's like she got a piece of me and made it a part of her, but the piece also grew back quickly and without a trace, and I have a piece of her which I treasure as a part of me now.

Thirteen years later, grade ten dropout, two kids by two different men, a never wore her seat belt car accident, god knows how many cigarettes, experim

Best Answer

wow.

Best Answer

I like to slip my lapping tongue ;p> INTO feminist :)

Best Answer

Something else for people to complain about.

Best Answer

It was a good thing until the militant lesbians hijacked the movement.

Best Answer

I think it's cute.

Best Answer

feminism means treating women as human beings, so it would be pretty stupid for me to be against it.

Best Answer

sounds like castration for women

Best Answer

scary but cute

like a cheetah

Best Answer

It serves its purpose.

Best Answer