They obviously want children who like to play with themselves :o)

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

I think their children will eventually rebel. The forbidden is tempting. And when they do, their realization that Americans are not actually demons, will diminish their opinion of their parent's judgement and values. It's inevitable.

Best Answer

I had a family member who did just that and that is exactly what happened- all her kids ended up hating her and marrying Americans!

Best Answer

I firmly believe that if someone immigrates to the US, they should learn the language (English) and embrace our culture or not come here at all.

Best Answer

I think for some reason a lot of people come the the USA even though they hate the culture, or lack thereof, .This has always been a pet peeve of mine. If you hate this country please please please go elsewhere,

Best Answer

racist bastards

Best Answer

We really are a filthy immoral lot.

Best Answer

I think it's wrong to forbid it, having friends outside your own community is a good thing. It creates respect for each other and makes each other think about why they are the way they are.

Best Answer

anyone forbidding there kids too play with other kids are party poopers(really foreigners, try snooted nose neighbours

Best Answer

That would mean they wouldn't have any friends because we are all American...

Best Answer

It is extremely negative. Why is the foreigner in America with his children? If he hates Americans and America to the point of banning their child from being a child and making friends, I wonder why he doesn't leave the country. I personally have not heard of this as being some sort of trend that if you are a foreigner living in the US with children that it is implied that you will ban your children from forming friendships. I can see Middle Eastern born people doing this but again... If America and Americans are so bad, why are they living here? I ask the same thing to people who are US born, who have decided they hate America ... Why are you living here? My concern would be what happens to these children when (not if, because it will happen) they contact American children and their parents find out about it.

Best Answer

I think it is unacceptable. If our children are not good enought o be around theirs they can take their ***** back to the country in wich they came. Let them put all their efforts in to their country and further themselves there.

Best Answer

Smart move! If they can arrest Americans without charge. Woe to the foreigners!

Best Answer

I don't think about these things.

Best Answer