love grand theft auto can't wait for gta 5 iam 25 btw
999LAURA 999LAURA 26-30, F 13 Answers May 19, 2012

im a female and i like to play video games rpg ones are my fave :)

Best Answer

I think its awesome and thats not just because I am a female (I am 36, thought that would be stretching the 'girl' bit) that plays GTA amongst others.

Best Answer

your hot

Best Answer

I'm female, 27 and i love playing it. Pretty sure there isn't nearly as many of us than males. When i was little my bros bought it and played it. I was bored one day and decided to give it a go and i loved it. I have every GTA. red dead and last of us i also have. My bros don't even play it anymore but i still do. And no I'm not a lesbian or a tomboy. I have already pre-ordered GTA 5. I hate games that are like Bio-shock and halo. Everyone has hobbies and interests and thats just one of mine. I'm sure there is weirder ones out there.

Best Answer

Hot, especially if she is good at it.

Best Answer

i could carealess but five is coming out soon woo hoo

Best Answer

I'm a girl and I've been playing grand the of adiuo since........ I was little?

Best Answer

Playing games is fine. GTA games are boring as hell though. I'm not a huge fan of FPS either.

Best Answer

what i need to have my eyes examined gta kicks ***

Best Answer

I have pretty high expectations for games... GTA's stock is in "shock" factors. I'm not easily shocked or placated.

Best Answer

girls or women?

Best Answer

either

Best Answer

well as for women i find that sexy as ****

Best Answer

yes I do

Best Answer

im a 18yrs old girl n i love GTA n some times some of my male friends play games with me n get all PO because i beat them but its cool they always come back trying to beat me lolz :)

Best Answer