Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 99 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in WTK

Definitely not in it for the love... that's for sure.

Best Answer

A joke...but on the other hand, a 26 year old who'd marry him might as well be wearing a price tag.

Best Answer

Almost makes being a world-famous multi-millionaire seem worthwhile

Best Answer

a joke! especially since she left him once before just a few days before their wedding day...

she came back for his money.

Best Answer

I seriously cussed at my computer when I found out he got a wedding license with that gold digger. It's not the age difference I mind so much. I watched the Girls Next Door and didn't mind his relationship with Holly. I would've loved it if he married Holly. I have no idea what made him think to marry that tramp. Honestly, she's a good for nothing gold digger. When she broke off the engagement last year, she went on Howard Stern to talk about how she only had sex with Hef once and it was awful. I hope he leaves her nothing but a pile of hidden bad debts that he's probably fallen into since internet **** was invented. I hope the mansion and everything in it and rights to anything Playboy goes to someone else, anyone else, it could be one of his dogs for all I care.

Best Answer

Wrong on all levels.........he's 60 years older for one (gross) and you know she is only marrying him because of his money.......and I'm sure he just wants her for the sex.

Best Answer

Very true, which raises the point of why get married to begin with?

Best Answer

What a legend

Best Answer

HH = ATM

Best Answer

I thought if he was going to marry someone it should have been Holly because she seemed to really get him and love him. I don't get why he let her go. Though I don't know much at all about his current fiance.

Best Answer

Disgusting and just flat out wrong!

What do they have in common??

smh...

Best Answer

I've always found him and his pursuits repulsive.

Fortunately, I don't have to hear about him much.

He is one person that I will be glad to hear has died.

Best Answer

Legendary!

Best Answer

Reminds me of the old board game 'Life' and she's playing a 'Share the Wealth' card.

Best Answer

Just another example of a man marrying for the body and a woman marrying for the money.

Best Answer

I guess he just cares about what he's sticking his manly bits into, not whether that sack of flesh actually has feeling for him.

Best Answer

Thats never giving up huh?...maybe he will finally find the right girl one day!!..lol

Best Answer

I always knew marriage was a form of prostitution.

Best Answer

In some ways, some marriages are barely more than legal prostitution.

Best Answer

He is living every minute of his life the way it makes him happy

Best Answer

PIMP

Best Answer

lucky bastard

Best Answer