I'm American and have had a few Indian friends over the years but sometimes I see people misbehave with them and look down upon them. Why do they do this? And nationality doesn't matter just tell me what do you think about them.
ScarlettAlvey ScarlettAlvey 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 15 in Dating & Relationships

I've only met one Indian, he was a part of my company in the Army. He seemed nice and honest, but I didn't really get to know him because I got kicked out. I am a Yupik Eskimo, there's nothing special about it at all, I do not represent others, I represent myself and myself alone.

Best Answer

Smart answer..

Best Answer

I have a friend who is Indian and she is smart and nice.People should not judge a person by their nationality.

Best Answer

I think they are the same as everyone else.

Best Answer

And what's your nationality? Have you ever been friendly with one?

Best Answer

Yeah... American

Best Answer

I have no real issues with race, but I have met a few unpleasant Indians but that's just them though I remind myself not to tarnish everyone with the same brush

Best Answer

I think they are Indian people

Best Answer

I've always maintained a diverse group of friends. I've often referred to us as the United Nations. Silly, but true. And Indian food is one of my very favorites. ;)

Best Answer

I personally dont like Indians why because according to my experience almost all Indians I ever met only wants to be friends with people who r handsome or pretty or have money . Unlike American who wants to be friends with me who have physical problems , all Indians I met online none of them want to be friends with me , look down upon me yah whatever,, I also dont want to be friends with people like that n I look them down back

Best Answer

You case is totally subjective.

Best Answer

Nah its not. I dont say that there is no real good people among Indians but I now believe many of them just like what I said because all Indians I met like that n that is not only one of two people :)
When u have problems , people will show u their real personality :D Good if what u met n befriends with u r not like Indians I ever met :3

Best Answer

Indian as in Asia or Native American?

Best Answer

From India.

Best Answer

u mean Indians from india or native americans?

Best Answer

Yes... From India.

Best Answer

oh okay, just wanted to make sure i was thinking of the right one.

Best Answer

I have only known a couple very briefly but they were very nice people. (I'm assuming you mean people from India)

Best Answer

But I have a low opinion of the country of India so there must be some bad ones there :)

Best Answer

Why do you have a low opinion about the country?

Best Answer

Two main reasons are that their politics is corrupt, and they ignore science in favor of religion.

Best Answer

Fair enough..

Best Answer

their cool and have a stereotype that many don't deserve or is not true. depends on the group and education level I learned a harsh lesion never go on to other indian land.

Best Answer

Why so?

Best Answer

which Indians are you referring to ? the kind in north America or the ones across the universe ?

Best Answer

Across the universe.. From India

Best Answer

oh true eh their nice people friendly modest we have tons living in Toronto.
I thought you were talking about the ones in America.

Best Answer

Canada's a pretty people friendly place and you guys have such diversity.... Its incredible.

Best Answer

whats diversity mean ?

Best Answer

Variety.... Different people of different cultures live together without being affected and racism is pretty less there ... I think.

Best Answer

somewhat people here in Canada have a better way of hiding their raciest selves, its just you're attitude that matters and how you intake it that's all then youll be golden lol

Best Answer