Love is love is love. Race shouldn't play a part in if it lasts or why it exists. You can't help who you fall for. Some people seek out others for interracial relationships/marriage others it just happens. All in all, as long as those two people are happy I think it's fantastic. And yes I've dated outside of my race.

Best Answer

Hello Kahlan I hope you are doing good. I do prfer interracial dating.

Best Answer

inter-racial dating is proof that love sees the heart and not color.

Best Answer

Never really thought about. I think love is blind.There is still alot of ignorant people out there but that wont change and life is short if your heart says go , you go.

Best Answer

Well we all started out as one race marching out of Africa ( unless you believe in the Bible word for word in which case non of this happened ) so we really are one race. That said you love who you love.

Best Answer

I think interracial is fine, but different religious beliefs can end up being tricky! I have seen many relationships that have different religious beliefs fall apart. In western countries there are alot of interracial relationships, yes they do exist

Best Answer

have @ it-

Best Answer