ellaballerina ellaballerina 18-21, F 2 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Hobbies

A baby is forming by then...hell they are at 8 weeks too...but at 12 weeks...I think that's just messed up that any woman would wait that long to have an abortion if she was going to have one.

Best Answer

The majority of women in the UK have their abortion before the 12 weeks, but the current law is that a woman can have an abortion up until 24 weeks. I personally support a reduction as I think 24 weeks is far too much. Although most women have it before that limit, it should still be reduced.

Best Answer

A baby can potentially live at 24 weeks.:( That's sooo horrible that some women would wait that long & that some doctors would even do that.

Best Answer

It is. I found out that a baby develops its heartbeat in 18 day! So the fact that a woman could potentially do it at 24 weeks is definitely not good. Luckily most women make sure to have one as soon as possible if they want an abortion, but still, I don't think I could ever have one. I just wouldn't be able to detach myself like that.

Best Answer