shap36 shap36 41-45, M 46 Answers Aug 17, 2011

he's a blood sucking alien from another planet, well you asked

Best Answer

He could use a shave.

Best Answer

i think His message has been perverted by the "church" that now exists in His name.

Best Answer

Nice Jewish boy, very misunderstood thanks to later propaganda.

Best Answer

I think that Jesus was an amazing man whose purpose on this earth was to bring us Absolute Truth according to God's natural order for the universe: LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

Best Answer

I so love your answer among the rest =) I hope people in this modern world stop pretending Hes not real, some are just too scared to acknowledge Him due to lack of faith in themselves. I love being a christian =)

Best Answer

I agree and love everything but LOVE CONQUERS ALL... LOVE DOES NOT CONQUER ALL

Best Answer

he was a pretty kewl dude who pyssed off a lot of people- I think I smoked weed with him once?!

Best Answer

Never met him. Can't trust the Bible - who knows what he really said? And there are no ancient writing purported to have actually been written by him instead of his followers (or their followers). So, not knowing, I hesitate to say.

Best Answer

He pissed off the Romans and got himself killed. Them Romans didn't play.

Best Answer

he's my homie.. i dont care what anyone else thinks of him

Best Answer

The older and more experienced I get the less I like Christians and the more I like Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

The name of , Jesus, is the name of one who was a man but saw the face of Christ in all his brothers and remembered God. So he became identified with Christ, a man no longer, but at one with God. The man was an illusion, for he seemed to be a separate being, walking by himself, within a body that appeared to hold his self from Self, as all illusions do. Yet who can save unless he sees illusions and then identifies them as what they are? Jesus remains a Savior because he saw the false without accepting it as true. And Christ needed his form that He might appear to men and save them from their own illusions.

In his complete identification with the Christ–the perfect Son of God, His one creation and His happiness, forever like Himself and One with Him–Jesus became what all of you must be. He led the way for you to follow him. He leads you back to God because he saw the road before him, and he followed it. He made a clear distinction, still obscure to you, between the false and true. He offered you a final demonstration that it is impossible to kill God's Son; nor can his life in any way be changed by sin and evil, malice, fear or death.

And therefore all your sins have been forgiven because they carried no effects at all. And so they were but dreams. Arise with him who showed you this because you owe him this who shared your dreams that they might be dispelled. And shares them still, to be at one with you.

Best Answer

Jesus is a mystery. People who claim Jesus did something in their lives are actually experiencing what their thoughts of Jesus has led to. People worship their thoughts about Jesus. If people believe hard enough, they can claim healers that are alive on Earth physically saved them in some way. This is even more easier for those people if there were other people who believed the same thing and they gathered in groups etc. I feel sorry for people who claim to know Absolute Truth. Absolute Truth is incomprehensible to a human mind. Even if the Bible was direct from God it would have come through a human mind so it is impossible for the Bible to be Absolute Truth. Anyway, people will believe what they will. We all have our relative truths.

I think according to what I have experienced that Christians today do not realize that for them to believe in a Christ they would also have to believe the message in Judiasm. It was Judiasm that the idea of a Christ came from. I don't believe in Judiasm or in Christianity. We are each our own potential saviors if we recognize our spirituality and connection with "God" or the Universe or Omniverse.

Best Answer

Son of God, The Lamp that took away our sins.

Best Answer

He's the best fictional character ever created. Like an ancient superhero.

Best Answer

He used to slay dragons--but they left that out of the Bible for some reason....

Best Answer

Hi shap,

He was ahead of his time--and always will be.

Best Answer

i love him with every thing him he has saved me from alot of the **** i did in my past he is my bestfriend whe i feel like no else is there or understand me i can trun to him he has brought so much joy to my my life and has giveing me many blessing

Best Answer

Most famous Guru ever!!!!! The Holy Spirit He gave is also called kundalini and chi and is available to all and always has been.

Best Answer

That a man who was probably only 5'3" and 120 lbs was able to change the world

Best Answer

same as AMERICANLEANINGS

Best Answer