They even sound gross.

Best Answer

I don't care if my husband has to slap a 4 by 4 on his back to keep from falling in! Never!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Yeah....I think that's crazy lol if it was needed for a medical reason go ahead but other than that it's ridiculous

Best Answer

Unnecessary

Best Answer

Some cases are unnecessary and some cases are neccessary. If it hurts down there, many have them reduced.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

First the face,then the breast and now this?I'm just gonna grab a blow up doll!!This has gone way too far!!!

Best Answer

Just wrong

Best Answer

Unless they have a way to successfully make men's penises thicker, longer, and balls-free, there's no way in hell why any woman should subject her vagina into plastic surgery, just to please a guy, who should be grateful she allows his sad excuse of a penis into her holes.

Best Answer

How do you know its for some guy? I think you should be grateful any guy would get drunk enough to put his noodle in your sad excuse of a clam.

Best Answer

...You must be one of those guys, if you got upset at a remark that wasn't directed towards you.

Best Answer

*sigh...* Sorry. I might of flew off the handle a bit, but let's be honest. Women go through extraordinary measures to augment their bodies, when men do nothing... NOTHING of the sort! Why do we do this? For VANITY. We have lowered ourselves to the point where we can attempt to make our 'womanhood', look like SOMEBODY ELSE'S, and it's infuriating to me. We accept our men, balls to the wall, exactly as they come, all I'm asking is that men take us as we are in the same way. I saw a documentary a while ago, about a woman who got a labia surgery, to look 'like the women in x rated movies'. I was appalled, it's ridiculous that they even offer this to anyone. Vaginoplasty is one thing, some women experience pain during any sexual contact, but labiaplasty has nothing to do with pain or sexual intercourse, it is purely for vanity.

Best Answer

viperguru: As per your response: "How do you know its for some guy?" Many women do it to please their men. Not in all cases though. Many women are self-conscious too.

Best Answer

TheLeela: I agree with your last comment of 1:58am. There are many men who would like their women to change or get plastic surgery which make the some women get low-self-esteem about themselves. Not all men are this way though. I have heard it also about women getting it done like X-rated po.rn star (movies or magazines)...in fact, everything is photoshopped and this is what many women or men don't understand. I disagree with what you said regarding labiaplasty that has nothing to do with pain or sexual intercourse. If you look online; you will see some post on it and people who have them long and it bothers them or some who it hurts them and they get them reduced and not because it is all about aesthetics (in some cases). To be honest, mine hurt and I wouldn't say mine are super long either and not all in my head.

Best Answer

What's in it for the man?

Best Answer

I would ask this first. Would it fix my self esteem problem.. or would I worry more after the fact

Best Answer

I have read about it and many have said; they wish they wouldn't have done it...it didn't make them feel any better. (I think they did it for aesthetic reasons).

Best Answer

yes i thought about it

Best Answer

There's many more like you out there.

Best Answer

Well I had it done and am happy I did. :)

Best Answer

Hi. If it causes you physical pains and discomfort. It is fine. I have to say aesthetic is very subjective. I was with a guy after labiaplasty. He told me he likes a woman's labia can spread like a butterfly. If a real man aka very insightful in terms of beauty, they most probably prefer a flower/butterfly looking labia like my ex boyfriend.
It is very subjective. However, you should do it for yourself even for aesthetic reason. Not for anyone. Hope it helps. Take Care!

Best Answer