Love is a losing game.... Love hurts.... Love is a battlefield.... Love is like oxygen <br />
(BTW these are all songs & there are zillions more, as you know)

Best Answer

Love it.

Best Answer

I think love is often misunderstood as an ego trip.

Best Answer

In the beginning, there's "nothing like it in this world", half a life together and the illusion is still there and can be faked, at the end of life you start to feel that beginning again with gratitude for making it all those years in spite all the differences.

Best Answer

Not much at the moment

Best Answer

Well love in and of itself is a great thing, going out there looking just for love is bad though. A relationship built upon a single emotion will topple with time, the one you care for has to be not only a lover but a friend and someone you can trust completely.<br />
I find it that most often its the relationships that form from a friendship and deepen into love with time are the ones that last, that love at first sight thing tends to hide all the things you could end up hating about a person.

Best Answer

I love it and I hate it at the same time.

Best Answer

After too much thinking about it, trying to feel it.<br />
At last ...

Best Answer

I love it :)

Best Answer