Greed2Avaricious Greed2Avaricious 18-21, M 3 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Community

It's a intrigues of Jewish Freemason. Propagade and breed this is what we are living for

Best Answer

I think you're thinking too hard

Best Answer

I heard about this recently, but I'd have to know the mechanism behind it and the results of trials before forming an opinion.

Best Answer

Well it works to stop your receptors in your sac to not make your swimmers active and fertile. I just want to know the test results on patients. I don't think I'd ever use it

Best Answer

It helps the body produce more mucus lining that catches swimmers before they get to the destination. That's about the extent of my knowledge there. Which is bad because I've taken them for over a year.

Best Answer

Not the type I'm talking about... These are the new batch

Best Answer

The male bcp that stops the production of swimmers?

Best Answer

It's a temporary pill. Look it up. It hasn't been tested though. If it has the results aren't public

Best Answer

Ah. I heard (from possibly bad sources) that it has been tested on humans, just not a large enough study. I hope it works and we get it soon.

Best Answer

I wouldn't trust anything like that. Not willingly.

Best Answer

At least you can use a ***** bank.

Best Answer

Doesn't mean I'll use one lol

Best Answer