If you were to come across my profile for the very first time and you had no idea, who I were, what would be your first impression of me and why. Please be honest and I promise, I will not get upset or angry at your thoughts or comments, which you made of me. Thank you for your participation and take care. - Marin.
FaroesePearl FaroesePearl 26-30, F 15 Answers Nov 7, 2011

I'd think that you are a wee bit needy.

Best Answer

Honestly, your insecurity. As for your photo, you have a lovely smile, olive skin and your glasses make you look friendly.

Best Answer

I'm new to this but I already have read many stories, experiences of all kinds, but when I came across your profile and read some of your material, and saw your pic, all I can say is that I see this young lady with a gorgeous smile that's literally worth gold, and a heart that carries a huge piece of heaven in it ..... your a giving person and you make people feel good, comfortable and inviting ..... It's obvious to all of us that you have a lot of love to give and who ever is blessed enough to receive it is one lucky person !!!

Best Answer

Smile glasses you seem to me to look like a lesbian just off looks

Best Answer

Judging just by your picture, I'd say your a young, sweet, warm and friendly girl, with a bright smile :)

Best Answer

I think you are friendly with a nice smile and nice skin. But I worry you may get hurt too easily with your insecurity. the only thing that matters is what God thinks of you and He loves you. He thinks you are great, talented,have potential, can be useful in His kindgom and He wants to give you eternal life through Jesus Christ who died to pay for your sins., You are fearfully and wonderfully made and God knows every hair on your body.He is personally involved in your life. Jesus stands at the door of your heart and knocks. Invite him in today and begin to feel confident and at peace with yourself.")

Best Answer

I first noticed that you're from Danmark! I actually read peoples profile's, it's the right thing to do. And after a little bit of chatting, I noticed that you're an intelligent person, always a big plus in my book! And a close third, the fact that you're a kind and caring and a non judgemental person, again another big plus in my book. Then I noticed that you're a Christian, which is great! It makes the second and third qualities I noticed even more special!

Best Answer

literally the first thing. honestly . was the fact that you looked like a female around 25 years of age.<br />
have plenty more observations, but you stipulated first..<br />
.

Best Answer

warm smile...friendly...charming..:)

Best Answer

I did not look at your profile on purpose as i answer your questions....i notised your smile, and going on your total picture that i see with this question i would think your an open person that people could have lots of fun with.

Best Answer

Your smile

Best Answer

First thing I noticed is that smile.

Best Answer

your smile and now i have chatted with you i can tell your intelligent, witty and warm :)

Best Answer