Please tell the truth and include any information on how i can improve my appearance. because i am sadly getting more and more depressed that i will never get a girlfriend because my looks are holding me back :(
ManavChandra ManavChandra 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Singledom

Looks have nothing to do with love. If you want a girl for your looks then that girl will be there temporarily. Let a girl fall in love with you for your heart. Looks will change over time so just be patient and the right girl will come to you I promise.

Best Answer

Sure you adorable kid, yes you are, yes you are:-D

I'm a bit older so i have all cuddling rights! lol

Best Answer

don't change for anyone ,carry a good heart up your sleeves..

Never mind who falls or who trips...It's their problem...

you make sure you don't become a problem for others...

Cool bruh..

Best Answer

Thanks bruh :)

Best Answer

I think you're pretty cute, does that answer the question? :')

Best Answer

yes it does
thank you soo much :)

Best Answer

Bro those chicks are heartless, believe me the good ones are hard as hell to find but they come, I'm still looking I missed one, when you get the sweet ones do everything you can to keep it going

Best Answer

really?
but wont they disregard me because of my looks?

Best Answer

Ok dude what are you looking for? Some hot chick who just likes you cause your eye candy to her, or a sweet carreing person that totally gets you?

Either way I'm guessing like me you have social anxiety, mine used to be horrible now it's manageable to where I can joke with random people

If you do have that, it's gonna take work man, lots of time, and as far as the ladies, I've been rejected, and stomped by breakups **** gets hard man

So long as your a good guy don't worry about your looks as much, I will say a couple of workouts a week can help but don't make it a priority

Best Answer

no not at all. im looking for a sweet person that gets me for me. but i sadly think that women only like "hot" guys and thus dont think i stand a chance, but no i used to have social anxiety but its resolved now, and yeah i am a good guy. thanks i try not to worry but its hard sometimes man :)
thanks you have helped

Best Answer

Yea np man anytime

Best Answer

if that's your photo, not a chance! you better start to learn some interesting skills if you want to attract girls.

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

first, learn about irony and humour, then you might relax a bit, think about other people not just yourself.

Best Answer

oh lol now i see what you mean :)
right thanks for the advice :)

Best Answer

are you saying i'm not attractive at all?

Best Answer

i'm saying you care too much about being attractive, i don't care if you are attractive or not - and you won't get any help here. You need to sort this out inside your own head. Why would any girl want to be with a guy who is obsessed with how attractive he is?

Best Answer

What a ****, I'll agree to a point gym can help but looks only go so far, those chicks are cold af

Best Answer

Who's the ahole?
Yeah I might go to the gym
Yeah those chicks are cold indeed and I guess that's why they get treated like **** from thher boyfriends and then complain about it but say I can't leave him because I "love" him

Best Answer

You need to bulk up! Youre to skinny

Best Answer

ok thanks for the advice :)

Best Answer

you need to slim down, you're too fat...

Best Answer

Why must you say all thus
Its not funny if it's meant to be funny

Best Answer

i am trying to get you to understand that on here one bit of advice is as valuable (or as useless) as any other! You are obsessed by your appearance, so what self-respecting woman wants to waste her time on you?

Best Answer

I'm not obsessed by my appearance, I just think that no girls will like my appearance and hence will not want to get to know me or be in a relationship with me

Best Answer

Add a bit of muscle to your frame. Your not bad looking. You have a nice approachable look. The confidence will get you a girlfriend.

Best Answer

Really
thank you :)

Best Answer

Oh, carry on this look

Best Answer

what do mean carry on this look?

Best Answer

Nothin

Best Answer