estles estles 18-21, F 9 Answers Oct 22, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

I like it.

And I don't think it's "better". However it is entirely up to you if you want to or not. I have my rl pic up because I honestly don't care, I use my real pics on every site. The worse that could happen in your case, (being a female and all) is you might get dirty messages from certain users, nothing a block button can't fix.

I ignore most of them.

Best Answer

Don't ever reveal your real identity when you're on here. Just a friendly advise

Best Answer

I think either your real picture or something that describes you in a way

Best Answer

Is it the fluff from your belly button?

Best Answer

Im confused what that big white thing is :P As for adding a real pic as profile, I don't know about "better" but I did it anyways

Best Answer

Its a furriest rabbit

Best Answer

I didn't use my real pic is to protect my real identity. But i think its best to remain anonymous.(:

Best Answer

yea understood that's smart. as for me, I got no real identity to worry about lol

Best Answer

endless possibilities as long as you follow the ep guidelines its yours to enjoy looks okay to me..

Best Answer

It's terrible.

Best Answer

Rabbits aren't terrible. It is just the furriest rabbit.

Best Answer

It looks like a hairy cloud thing. It's a rabbit?

Best Answer