i think its sick
0sunbunny0 0sunbunny0 22-25, F 18 Answers Jun 26 in Community

I think I should join them. Lives worst error is abortion

Best Answer

As long as they are non-violent, don't harass people coming in and out it is fine with me.

Best Answer

They should be protesting outside of military ba<x>ses instead.

Best Answer

As long as they stay off the property and not obstruct entrance, it's called free speech.

Best Answer

It's the ignorance that bothers me. Most clinics that perform abortions include family planning services, offer birth control and do gynecological exams. Quite pathetic to assume that all women who enter are getting an abortion. (Case in point - ME!!) Dumb a$$holes!!

Best Answer

So you think it is ok to use this as a birth control method?? That is why people protest outside abortion clinics. If ya do not want a Baby then get on Birth Control or Get fixed or Do not have s e x !!

Best Answer

they should sympathize with the women using them not make it worse

Best Answer

i think they should be careful cause people can hurt them

Best Answer

It's a great thing. It's called standing up for what you believe in. What makes you sick doesn't necessarily make other people sick. It's called freedom of thought and speech. It's standing up for a human being who can't stand up for themselves. That's my opinion and I'm afforded this by the US Constitution.

Best Answer

They do nothing more but to make women who are unprepared to raise a child feel worse. It a person choice to do what needed to be done.

Best Answer

I am pro life but having protests around abortion clinics isn't the way to make a difference..its just plain nuisance and creates more stress for teen moms or whatever...sometimes theres a genuine reason as to why they don't wanna have the baby

Best Answer

I think it's wrong... Abortion clinics shouldn't exist. That was no one can protest by them. That's totally gross and a bio hazard and the after effects of people with no morals and who don't value life. Not to mention its unhealthy and mentally traumatic to girls who still have a heart after the fact.

Best Answer

People?

Best Answer

serious and committed ...or they need to be committed seriously

Best Answer

It's none of their business. Although personally I detest abortion, there are times when it is necessary though certainly I would not protest outside an abortion clinic. The patients have enough to think about as it is.

Best Answer

Nothing better to do?

Best Answer