Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 8 Answers Jun 13, 2012

I don't like loaded questions or overt nazism.

Best Answer

The worst thing about welfare fraud is that it makes it harder for the vast majority of people who genuinely need help to get through their daily lives. They already have enough problems, without having public suspicion added to them.

Best Answer

It's seems to be a no win situation!

Best Answer

When the UK government stop having a bar in the house of commons that we pay for, when they stop screwing us of thousands of pounds a week for expenses and duck houses then maybe we can go after people that recieve £67 a week dole.

Best Answer

I say "well done mi boyz"

Best Answer

How about the government that spends tax money on foreign politics like contributing to Israel $30 billion dollars a year? We need social services. The rich exploit the poor and the middle class slowly vanishes. If they got money for non US citizens they definately should provide life saving tools to its countrymen. You need that translated again?

Best Answer

I have an ex daughter in law who is in her thirties and is this way. She is a very attractive girl and claims problems. I think doctors are behind it. She had to get it somehow and it certainly wasn't from what she got if for.

Best Answer

That's the kind of thing that bothers people most !

Best Answer

I know.....it bothers me too.

Best Answer