TheGreatLeveler TheGreatLeveler 22-25, M 15 Answers Aug 17 in Hobbies

In my experience,they tend to be people who are under the thumb at home and never get much of a chance to say anything - so they cut loose and try to get a reaction whenever they are free of their restrictions.

Best Answer

depends on what they want to get out of it...
...the verbal and mental judo can be fun (within reason)
....just strugling and bashing for a sense of superiority is a pointless waste of time and effort

Best Answer

Yes, those are my thoughts exactly.

Best Answer

Tiring..

Best Answer

Grrrrrr

Best Answer

they have too much free time and nothing to do:D

Best Answer

it gets tiring ,,,try to avoid it

Best Answer

Not much at all..

and anyway while we are n the the Subject. why are you starting Arguments?
Honestly :D

Best Answer

Arguing can be a convenient way of discussing your point of view with others. It may gain you some insight in the way people think and you might learn something you didn't know about that topic.

Best Answer

Lol I were just joking when I said that ..did really mean that your Ques were starting a argument.
However you do have a point .. Although I have to confess I prefer not to argue. I like to " talk about it" :)

Best Answer

They want everyone to feel as bad as they do.

Best Answer

A good emotionless discussion can be a lot of fun, but I don't think that's what you mean,...

Best Answer

It depends on what way they like to argue. Some people just like to debate everything and anything, that's okay with me. If they argue in a malicious way, then that's kind of annoying.

Best Answer

I think so too. Debating and questioning everything isn't a bad quality, in my opinion. I usually have less respect for those who tend to approach arguments in a disrespectful or aggressive manner.

Best Answer

Arguing is fine, if you're actually making a point. Arguing to make other people feel bad, well, those people are just mean pandas.

Best Answer

not worthy of my time...

Best Answer

Boring, irritating people.

Best Answer

Hi TheGreatLeveler
I am not sure there is such a thing.
:)

Best Answer