Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 19 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in PTSD

Its not a nice thing

Best Answer

i know some smells remind me of some bad things i was in and makes me go off the deep end

Best Answer

hard to know,, in terms of their reality,,,, but in my way of hyperbole,,,,, they're *******,,,

Best Answer

If you've ever been raped, in a war torn country, physically, mentally, or emotionally abuse, seen horrid things or been in horrid situations, you'd think, whoa, they're in a prison inside of their heads for life.

Best Answer

I know from personal experience that PTSD is not something to be made light of...but...I also recognize that it's become an excuse for some people's erratic behavior. Everyone claims to have PTSD these days after a minor car accident but then turns around and argues for less funding to help returning soldiers cope with their own traumas.

Best Answer

I work for an organization that sees a lot of PTSD people. It was called different things in past times. If a person is subjected to an experience that so changed their life that it influences their daily being, that is a powerful thing. We can't judge what they went through and say, "It wasn't that bad, so get over it" like was the course of treatment in the past. :D

Best Answer

I feel sad ..

Best Answer

I love me very much.

Best Answer

You got it too! :(

Best Answer

Yes do you? Can I add you as friend?

Best Answer

Yes! Sorry, right now I am not accepting and in the future, sure why not! Thanks for the interest. :)

Best Answer

It's surprising how many are affected by it :O

Best Answer

Unfortunately yes!

Best Answer