i ask this question because i am considering to make a scene by confessing my true identity to the community that is plagued with a psychopath and i believe it would be an honor to them meeting my true self..but would i know, im merely just a psychopath. enjoy!!!
blackpigeon blackpigeon 26-30, M 13 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Inspiration

Psychopaths are not all the axe swinging Murderers they are depicted as ..Look up the signs of a Psychopath you might be surprised .I dated one ,and once I realized what he was ,I was able to understand and walk away .

Best Answer

what did you think of him when you figured it out?

Best Answer

not very often do I come across your kind of common sense...I get so tired of people who assume that psychopath always equals serial murderer.

Best Answer

<--- agreeing with aps9

Best Answer

I realized that a lot of his behaviours were innate as in Psychopathic. He was not capable of making true connections with others ,he had no empathy for others ,he was a tad narcissistic ,a LOT charming and an habitual liar ,***** of it is I still love him ,but I don't like him.

Best Answer

that's because he has charmed your judgement into a pulp, its our favorite move. there are countless ways to charm a person but there is only one way to bind them to you for ever.

Best Answer

Like many other men I am married to a woman who has a mother. Enough said?

Best Answer

funny

Best Answer

My best plan, was to hide myself, I let loose for a few days at my house, it didn't go so well, a few trips to the psychologist later everything was back to normal, and I learned a few things as well, make sure you plan carefully how you will lift your veil, anything immediate will not go so well.... at least it didn't for me.

Best Answer

i've encountered a budding one..he'll hit the headlines one day.

Best Answer

why do you say that?

Best Answer

the writings on the wall..trying to hang a girl in a tree to name one of many things gives it away.

Best Answer

where is he now?

Best Answer

free..walking amongst us

Best Answer

shame

Best Answer

wow....a sympathetic psychopath .......

Best Answer

no sympathy here. i tend to play by the rules, and if a fellow psychopath breaks one i tend to get ashamed, killing is not what we look for, we look for interesting conversations and it wouldn't hurt to manipulate a person here and there but killing is a big no no to me. if it comes to it, i might get someone who is easily manipulated and make him/her do it for me. i apologize for my kind

Best Answer

wow..a rule following psychopath

Best Answer

i'm trying to change psychopaths one by one, and what better way to do it other than following the rules my self.

Best Answer

a street parade maybe?

Best Answer

or become a politician :/

Best Answer

Yup. he started out to be a riding buddy. But when I found him shorting me in an auto detailing partnership and In bed my wife in the same day. I turned my back on him.<br />
He came after me for several years. I mean like 7 attempts to run me down with cages. All kinds of ambushes. <br />
Until I finally had it when he pushed my bike over. I took him down shortening his jaw with a kick to his jaw and took the end of his nose off with a booted swipe.<br />
The dumb **** tried one more time in a bar a ten years later. The old lady and her friend. Pissed off because he was disturbing her birth day party. Wiped the floor with him while the folk at the next table just asked me if he was suicidal. A skinny little punk like him calling out a 350 pound monster like me.<br />
I just said I got tire of kicking his *** ten year ago.

Best Answer

hilarious, would you tell me why you signed up in ep? do you have a mental illness?

Best Answer

Why because I wanted to now about mental Illness?
I don't know . Let me discussed this with me myself &amp; I. we will get back to you.

Best Answer

please, take your time =)

Best Answer

I encounter many of them every day, although I've never seen so many as on EP.

Best Answer

lol me nether

Best Answer

My Ex Girlfriend is a psychopath. Not much fun there.

Best Answer

they way you put the word "fun" in that sentence makes it fun for me, thank you

Best Answer

I admire them, kinda wish I were one. Not sure I ever met one personally, but I've read much about them.

Best Answer

why all the love young soldier? don't you think we wouldn't kill you as soon as you bore us?

Best Answer

I don't fear death, nor do I fear you.

Best Answer

why not? don't you know how dangerous the psycho community is? killing with no remorse, raping for fun, trust my mr.knight of justice your life WILL find no comfort in existence if your kind try to mess with an unpredictable psychopath, so i suggest pulling your head out your *** because you are heading to nonexistence if you think you can coexist with a creature like me.

Best Answer

I'd prefer to be dead, so I don't see a problem. Do you?

Best Answer

of course i do dummy!!! if a person said that to me in person i would be so exited i would pass the eff out. if you care for your well being then DO NOT sayy that to any potential murderer

Best Answer

Clearly I don't care for my well being, I'll say it again. I'm not afraid of you, nor am I afraid of death.

Best Answer

honestly i don't care for your fear of me. i only thing that interests me is the importance of your life. if you don't care for your life then why do you keep living it?

Best Answer

Because if I were to kill myself it would hurt others very much, that is my only reason for living. You interest me though, I love your kind, so fascinating. I wish I could study you guys all the time

Best Answer

i do the same to your kind...you might be more psychopathic than you think!!!

Best Answer

You still want to kill me? Despite me not caring about my life, I wouldn't hesitate to kill you in self defense.

Best Answer

oh i wish i could meet someone like you. psychopaths have a better chance killing people than being killed/caught, the notion that we only get an adrenaline rush when we see a dead body is really dumb, we keep calm, even in a fight or confrontation, sociopaths have less chance since they tend to brake down and confess we confess when we know we're get something out of it, same thing with killing. the only reason you have caught my interest is because i never killed one ov your kind, that is all.

Best Answer

Are you so sure about that? You are publicly posting online that you killed people before, which could get you arrested. If I were to start killing, I'd be much smarter about it than you are. I've thought of it very much, I think I'd do pretty well for awhile, until I made a mistake that is.

Best Answer

i have never made a mistake friend, the reason i say that with full confidence is because i have never seen a dead body in my life, nor will i ever touch or kill one intentionally. there is no way you can arrest me for being mentally disturbed, i have never left my house or let any person in with out an audience, i can't get caught because i've been taught by the best to not screw up.

Best Answer

Do you wish you were normal? I wish I were like you.

Best Answer

there is no such thing as normal, we are all f*cked up in one way or the other, but to answer your question, no. ever since i was young i knew i was different, at the beginning i got bullied allot but when i thought of revenge i started thinking like no "normal" person would, i have always wanted to know how long term happiness would affect my life but then i just say i have advantages that no normal person would ever dream of, i cannot get a heartbreak, if a close person dies i feel no loss, i have no heart problems, blood pressure problems since i can control them. you can't BECOME a psychopath, you can be a sociopath though, its just a choice of morals..do you feel bad when you hurt someone physically or verbally?

Best Answer

Somewhat, but I get over it. I'm sadly not a sociopath though, I'm not fortunate enough to become like them or you.

Best Answer

you wouldn't believe how easy it would be to become a sociopath. i had an entertaining time chatting with you.

Best Answer

I could try to damage my frontal lobe of my brain, that could work. But I don't know how to become one except by that method. How does one? I'm tired of caring about others.

Best Answer

i know that your kind has real emotions so they can't just shut them off, doesn't mean you. if you can't manipulate a person by doing something you can't do your self then just keep trying =)

Best Answer

I'm not like you. But it is fun talking to you, reminds me as to why I am better than your kind.

Best Answer

lol and why is that?

Best Answer

Because no matter what, you will always be alone.

Best Answer

is that bad? i know people keep saying "i don't want to be alone" but no one could show their true form in a room full of loved ones. the truly part in life is death, no matter what you do you will always die, in the darkness all alone. i see you still have pride in your pocket, im thinking all you just said is just to see my reaction, if that is right then may i congratulate you on a fine plan.

Best Answer

I am a very prideful being. And you're right, I don't mind toying with someone like you because I know you won't care, and I can learn a bit too! I do sometimes wish I could be like you, but since I'm not then I immediately feel guilty for feeling like that. Not being able to feel shame or guilt would be nice to be honest.

Best Answer

so you think your a psychopath?

Best Answer

i know you can't help your self but wright that down and be an *** about my conformation, but can you at least try to be civil about this, or are you looking for attention from the audience?

Best Answer

course I can't help myself, otherwise it wouldn't have been written....that's the funny thing about choice, you choose to do, or not. I don't need your audience, so do not fear that your thunder is being lost...

Best Answer

as expected...your a funny guy, please accept my apology

Best Answer

I'm not so bad

Best Answer