weedbychoice weedbychoice 66-70 18 Answers May 10, 2011

Almost all our schools have uniforms and I'm totally for them , can't think of a con to it .

It united them , it reduces the physical differences between rich and poor , it costs less for parents , less pressure on the kids , lessens bullying etc.

It's a good thing.

Best Answer

lol Yea,it is kinda hard to be a gang-banger in your little school boy outfit.

Best Answer

The concept is to minimize diversity and enforce conformity -- worked well for the Nazis, USSR, and Communist China.

Best Answer

the school i am going to has uniforms and i am for it b/c back at my elementary school i use to be teased for my lack of care at what i wear. I like our uniforms. it makes some people go unoticed for what they usually would wear. It also seperates what could be afforded and what cannot

Best Answer

I hated wearing uniforms when I was in school and many times got myself into troubles many times for not following this code strictly as told. Looking back , it was not so bad afterall .......

Best Answer

I like uniforms because it keeps the girls from wearing sexy clothing, competing with each other, and distracting the boys.

Best Answer

Then why do grown men like naughty school girls?

Best Answer

It generates a sense of comradry, it makes all equal, visually, it prevents overt looks from being a disruption, it stops class war issues and it helps reduce another issue that would distract from the REAL goal, learning.

Best Answer

It makes everything simpler. I worked in schools where everyone had to wear uniforms and it was easier on the parents. I prefer knit, dark colored tops-wearing whites shirts everyday is tough.

Best Answer

It's a good thing, especially in places that suffer much poverty.

Best Answer

Our schools have had uniforms for donkeys years.

Some girls look sexy in them.

Best Answer

Compare student performance at schools that require uniforms to those that don't. It eliminates many distractions and contributes to an orderly environment in more ways than can be stated here.

Best Answer