Almost all our schools have uniforms and I'm totally for them , can't think of a con to it .<br />
It united them , it reduces the physical differences between rich and poor , it costs less for parents , less pressure on the kids , lessens bullying etc.<br />
It's a good thing.

Best Answer

The concept is to minimize diversity and enforce conformity -- worked well for the Nazis, USSR, and Communist China.

Best Answer

I hated wearing uniforms when I was in school and many times got myself into troubles many times for not following this code strictly as told. Looking back , it was not so bad afterall .......

Best Answer

I like uniforms because it keeps the girls from wearing sexy clothing, competing with each other, and distracting the boys.

Best Answer

It generates a sense of comradry, it makes all equal, visually, it prevents overt looks from being a disruption, it stops class war issues and it helps reduce another issue that would distract from the REAL goal, learning.

Best Answer

It makes everything simpler. I worked in schools where everyone had to wear uniforms and it was easier on the parents. I prefer knit, dark colored tops-wearing whites shirts everyday is tough.

Best Answer

It's a good thing, especially in places that suffer much poverty.

Best Answer

Our schools have had uniforms for donkeys years.<br />
Some girls look sexy in them.

Best Answer