I love red hair! Mine is dyed red because it's naturally a really boring color.

Best Answer

My hubby has auburn hair and my son has strawberry reddish blonde...both naturals...I love it and also too every one wants to be a ginger hahaha :)

Best Answer

Nice, but depending on what the actual shade of red hair is....deep deep auburn, like the late Susan Hayward had, was gorgeous...same for Rita Hayworth, although she was a natural brunette.<br />
I'm a retired makeup artist and have seen trends come and go, but the redheads are always around, and seem to always be in fashion...!!<br />
Just watch Rita in "Gilda' in the "Put the Blame on Mame" number and her look is as fresh today as it was back in 1946!! hair, gown, etc..........(but by the way, that's not her singing; it was dubbed!!)

Best Answer

MY HUSBANDS GINGER.. I LOVE THE COLOUR.. I THOUGHT WITH IT BEING A STRONG GENE OUR KIDS WOULD OF INHERRITED HIS HAIR, 4 KIDS LATER AND NOT A ONE OF EM GINGER!

Best Answer

There is very little more beautiful than a natural red-head and the way that some very young red heads wear their hair is fantastic long flowing red hair or else short punked up either way something mystical and alluring

Best Answer

Not a fan of the ginger

Best Answer

thanks a lot :P....appreciate your honesty though

Best Answer

:P...well at least she's honest! :-)

Best Answer

really good person: yes, at least she's honest ;) You don't seem like a red head but a brunette on your photo or am I color blind? :P

Best Answer

OOOO hair color wars-----I'm blonde- even my scales are

Best Answer

I've always had a thing for red heads. <br />
Head of red, wild in bed. So I've heard no actual experience

Best Answer

HOT.

Best Answer

When I was young hated having red hair was not a color you saw much today it is the person hair or no hair that makes any difference.

Best Answer

It often looks great. I've dyed mine a deep dark red before too, probably will again soon :-D

Best Answer

love real red hair

Best Answer

I love auburn colored hair. It is so beautiful when the sun hits it just right.... ahhhhh. mmmmmmm..... It doesn't even matter if it is natural or not. (Unless it's CHEAP hair dye!)

Best Answer

thats its nice ~ but i dont only judge a person by this as its only an apperance

Best Answer

Great racehorse, i won £40 on him last week.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

i like the red highlights on top of brown

Best Answer