hidalgoveer hidalgoveer 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 6 in Doing Good

It's hilarious.

Best Answer

In some cases its cute, some times it makes everyone laugh even harder and other times its just like ._. "ummm"

Best Answer

I snort when I laugh, I don't want to change this though, it gets on peoples nerves... but i would just like to know how or why it is people snort when they laugh. its not like evry two seconds, sometimes i dont snort, but other times there mite be 1 snort per laugh if you know what i mean..
but anyway, is it bad?

Best Answer

lol nahh its not bad, its natural just like how i have lots of different laughs like when im really tired i laugh at everything and i sound like a serial killer :o so i wouldn't worry bout it

Best Answer

My own theory is that when they laugh, something has humored them. The humor feels good, ergo the laugh feels good. However, when you laugh, the humor escapes you. You want that good feeling to last so you snort it back in. Yes that's it.

Best Answer

Interesting, very interesting. I think your on to something :D

Best Answer

very much indeed

Best Answer