This question confuses me.
JupiNoGoYea JupiNoGoYea 18-21, M 5 Answers Apr 21 in Health

I think it would really suck to have and without writing a paragraph or using fancy words I imagine it's hard to live with and you should be understanding of those that do! I have anxiety from other things and I know it's a bad feeling,so yeah that's my thoughts!

Best Answer

It happens, sometimes from stress at home, sometimes because there is nothing and no one around in the room to relate to, and sometimes just because you are afraid of how you see yourself and other people. There are many reasons that just can't always be helped but we wish it could be because no one wants anyone to feel pressured or uncomfortable for any reason on purpose. But different societies and laws carry different weights and with those weights each human with their own intelligence can carry a different burden we can't always understand but we can in the very least be happy to have them around and befriend anyone you come across with a warm smile instead of rejection. Someday the world can become a stronger, happier more open world. We just have to want to express this even if the person next to you doesn't.

Best Answer

I cannot answer this. I am too afraid that it will be seen by the public. lol

Best Answer

How does it differ from normal anxiety?

Best Answer

Are you referring to me to answer your question? :)

-sorry about the grammar.

Best Answer

everyone has some form

Best Answer