If we were to gather all the money in the world, and divide it among all the people of the world, this would be social justice. Do you like the concept?
noshadow noshadow 61-65, M 13 Answers Jan 3, 2010

no because some people are freakin lazy and dont deserve it man

Best Answer

Definitly not! Quite a few people who have money worked very hard for it, and deserve it. Also, if it wasn't for the very wealthy most of us wouldn't have jobs.

Best Answer

Non-existent.

Best Answer

Oh, it'll work for about one month. Then...it's possible that war will break lose.

Best Answer

Stupidest idea yet!

Best Answer

That would NOT be social justice, because justice provides for fairness on account of talent, hard work, luck, and many other things that are more important, from a social justice perspective, than a redistribution of wealth that doesn't even meet the goals of communism, according to your wacky theory.

Best Answer

So your idea of social justice is taking what doesnt belong to you, acting as if it does, and redistributing it as you wish<br />
My idea of social justice would be to take my baseball bat to your skull when you try. Then go kick your dads azz for not teaching you to keep your grubby fingers to yourself and raising such a clueless self entitled feeling punk

Best Answer

I have to agree with P61 and DJ....<br />
I believe in the concept of working hard for what you want.

Best Answer

**** no. the entire structure of society would fall apart.

Best Answer