Today I was in need of some extra cash and not knowing what to do I walked downtown.. I havent done it since I was homeless, but I seen all these people that randomly give money in appreciation of ones talent, so I went back to my house and grabbed my guitar and went back downtown with my great idea.. I threw my hat on the ground and stood on the sidewalk and did what I havent done in a while.. I sang.. I was out there for about 4 hours moving to different areas, I got 300 dollars altogether and I was amazed I never got that much before.. BUT anyways, do you look down upon street performers or enjoy their talent that they chose to share??
imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Hobbies

we all gotta start somewhere

Best Answer

I think there cool nd have strong confidence.. sadly theres rarely anybody up here.

Best Answer

I think they add color to the city.

Best Answer

There are good street performers and some bad street performers. So if people like you, keep it up! I have heard them all! I am around some pretty good musicians because I am a music major and can tell talent from not. Plus, here in Chicago you are technically supposed have a license to be allowed to perform. And then another additional 20 I think if you sing or play under the subway or Ltrains.

Best Answer