Today I was in need of some extra cash and not knowing what to do I walked downtown.. I havent done it since I was homeless, but I seen all these people that randomly give money in appreciation of ones talent, so I went back to my house and grabbed my guitar and went back downtown with my great idea.. I threw my hat on the ground and stood on the sidewalk and did what I havent done in a while.. I sang.. I was out there for about 4 hours moving to different areas, I got 300 dollars altogether and I was amazed I never got that much before.. BUT anyways, do you look down upon street performers or enjoy their talent that they chose to share??
imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Hobbies

we all gotta start somewhere

Best Answer

It depends if they actually have talent. Some are great others are not. Regardless of their level of talent, they are worthy of the same respect afforded to any other human.

Best Answer

I think there cool nd have strong confidence.. sadly theres rarely anybody up here.

Best Answer

I think they add color to the city.

Best Answer

There are good street performers and some bad street performers. So if people like you, keep it up! I have heard them all! I am around some pretty good musicians because I am a music major and can tell talent from not. Plus, here in Chicago you are technically supposed have a license to be allowed to perform. And then another additional 20 I think if you sing or play under the subway or Ltrains.

Best Answer