Go to her YT channel: www.youtube.com/user/superbabsy123 Personally she turns me on.
AlphaMale19 AlphaMale19 22-25, M 3 Answers Jul 17, 2012

he/she is an overrated attention ***** that parades around on youtube in what has got to be the cheesiest videos ever made. It's the same half-assed sound effects dubbed over typically seasonal bargain bin trance music. His/Her "artwork" consists of unrealistic, grossly exaggerated proportions superimposed on stock photos and desktop wallpapers. It is undoubtedly the worst crap you will ever see. His/her engrish is hilarious and his/her fanbase on furaffinity consists entirely of horny 13 year old boys and the severely socially inept. It boggles the mind as to why there's no Encyclopedia Dramatica article on him/her as her youtube channel and FA page is a wellspring of awkward horny geeks who squabble over him/her constantly. It's proof that you don't need talent to gain popularity in the furry fandom as long as you let every pitiful inadequate dipshit molest you via comments.

Best Answer

Proof that all you have to do is inflate the character's **** and *** and you'll have a group of psychopathic fanboys following you everywhere. She has tons of guys fighting over her, and instead of looking in the mirror and saying "What have I've become?" she like "OMG, that's so cute!"

And as for her work: Her videos are extremely painful to watch. If Aurora attacking the camera man by "kissing" him, animated GIFs flooding the screen, and doing everyday tasks in a fursuit won't get to you, maybe the annoying sound effects will. Oh god, the sound effects. They never stop. Her artwork is crap, she gets tons of favorites, even though the errors in her pictures are literally screaming at me.

Best Answer

I can honestly say that I have never seen something as strange but yet irrelevant as this youtube-channel.

Best Answer

but I have feelings for her many furries love her people have replicated her videos without asking and put their own commentary on it which I'm sick and tired of it's bullying.

Best Answer