MrNash MrNash 36-40, M 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

that's why she sings country....always something about she/he left, went to jail, got drunk and screwed the family dog. lol :)

Best Answer

hahaha....

Best Answer

We are never never never... getting back together, lol. Most good songs are about heartbreak...

Best Answer

True...

Best Answer

Because people listen to it and buys her albums.

Best Answer

I think that any 22 year old doesn't really have much of an idea about relationships, but whatever works for her, I guess.. I also think that although beauty isn't everything, and money can't buy happiness, they take away alot of the regular stresses that relationships suffer and so I really don't think she could have too much perspective.

Best Answer

Damn LadyVerona....you need to stop answer these questions of mine...You`re on fire...

Best Answer

Haha thanks Mr Nash. You're making me blush ;)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Boom! Thanks again :)

Best Answer

She wins a red rose!

Best Answer

Yay for me! :)

Best Answer

I think the majority of song writers do this. She could always be a rapper and write about what is in her fridge!

Best Answer

She is not the first or last, do believe Adele, Amy and others before them channeled heartache.

Best Answer

I heard that Adele and Taylor Swift are gonna tour together, and sing about all their heartbreaks...they're calling the 'The Thick and Thin Tour'

Best Answer

Hahaha.... that`s good!

Best Answer

Some of the best songs are inspired by broken hearts, and they are popular because so many people(men and women) can relate to them.

Best Answer

I could give a rats ***...I hate country music.

Best Answer

Many people write songs about their relationships. That is mostly what the Beatles did, but the difference is; Taylor Swift is whiny, and she writes- not to inspire- but for money. She is very materialistic, and THAT is why I don't like her, not because she writes about love. I don't like her because other artist put their heart into it, using their soul to help others, when she just says, "We are never ever ever getting back together...Like....Ever."

Best Answer