I was waching tv with my mom this mornig and seen that some teen girls are asking teen magazins to stop hideing how big they are or zits or to atlest say what the bush out. At the same time how can some adults go off about how bad that is when thay get botox (the shot that makes wemon look younger cuz i have no idea how to speel it and my mom not helping) there doing the same thing. So if they go though with this there going to try and do more about this like adult modles is what there doing a good idea? Shoule us teen go behind this and adults who turn around and to the same themself? What do you think (again sorry for speeling im half asleep with 5 year olds yelling at me)
GirlOfTheNight GirlOfTheNight 13-15, F 2 Answers Jul 12, 2012

I think women and girls should STOP accepting standards that are ridiculous! We have curves, zits, wrinkles, most of us are not young tall Cinderella/Barbie types ..the world needs to get over itself and celebrate real girls and real woman of all ages, races and sizes. Don't BUY those magazines and don't buy that YOU have to look like the fake girls/women in them.

Best Answer

yea and to me when i feel bad about this or how i look i lison to P!nk stupid girl lol im i wrong for that?

Best Answer

No, I just watched it...very good video with a good message. Love Pink.

Best Answer

me to!

Best Answer