Feel sorry for them. They need some advice. They REALLY REALLY need it.

Best Answer

Sad, need pro-help of some type. I have no negatives about them. They have issues, we all do too.

Best Answer

Redundant..unoriginal..copycatting..trying to fit in with the pity party crowd. Yes, I realize the first three words are essentially synonyms.<br />
Cutting yourself because your life is so unbearably horrible makes what kind of sense? Oh yeah, none.

Best Answer

That's rather impossible.

Best Answer

It's a mental disorder. It doesn't have to make sense.

Best Answer

It's a mental disorder? What a cop-out..

Best Answer

That's technically not fĂșcking yourself. That's using an object to fĂșck yourself with.

Best Answer

No. Not a cop-out. It's a mental disorder, whether you think it is or not. And will you two stop arguing about whether it's physically possible to **** yourself or not? Grow the genitals of the opposite gender and then screw yourself. Case solved.

Best Answer

Claiming it is a mental disorder is a way to avoid taking responsibility for your actions. It's akin to shrugging and saying, "yeah well..not my fault" when something goes wrong because of something you did.

Best Answer

I take responsibility of my actions. So do most people. We feel ashamed afterwards and try not to do it again. But at the same time it's STILL a mental disorder. That's why we always go back to relapsing. This is becoming a rather long argument so I'll leave it to you and Bizzzzarro now...

Best Answer

No, you don't. If you did then you wouldn't be saying things such as, "It's a mental disorder" in defense of it.

Best Answer

That's like going up to someone with schizophrenia and saying 'it's your fault that you freak out whenever you hear voices.' They feel bad about it, but can they help it? No. Why? They have a mental disorder. Now I believe they have the right to use that defense, along with everyone else with a mental disorder. But enough of that, I really don't feel like arguing.

Best Answer

Cutting oneself is not equivocal to schizophrenia. When you cut you make a conscious decision to do so. I know, I have been there.

Best Answer

I don't look down. I am very concerned:( Maybe they are really hurting to do that.

Best Answer

They can't even do that right.

Best Answer

Do what right?

Best Answer

The point of harming yourself is to vent frustrations and or a cry for attention. The better way to accomplish this is by working really hard and becoming super successful so you can rub it in the face of others.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

It's a mental disorder. You can be certain that this means: it's not a good thing.

Best Answer

I have a friend that has experienced this and it is really sad. Its sad that when someone goes through something so hard in life that they try to battle it by taking the pain from whatever is bothering them and putting it somewhere so they are only thinking about the pain that they have caused themselves. Its a serious issue..

Best Answer

narcissistic generation.

Best Answer

That makes no sense...

Best Answer

Been there, done that, and without any doubt it's either sick or stupid. No other way to put it, sorry kiddo!

Best Answer