underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 14 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Loss in the Family

This won't win me any friends, but I think Russians can manage their affairs however they like. If they prefer to keep their children to themselves, it's their business.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

cutting off your nose to spite your face

Best Answer

Finally a good question..........................

Russia is pissed because that one family sent their adoped Russian baby back to Russia. What Americans don't realize is that these kids have problems. I feel for the family that adoped that Russian kid from hell. All the money spent, all the time wasted..........Hay Mr. Russian President, you are doing us Americans a favor..................that means ban is good for Americans, bad for Russian Children.......

Best Answer

Lucy, you are an idiot.

Best Answer

OMG that was the best laugh in a long long time
still laughing

Best Answer

I am sure that´s a side effect of your inbreeding, lol !!

Best Answer

I think it's ****** awful. A disgrace.

Best Answer

It was an evil move. Lot's of hearts broken. On the other hand, there are so many kids in America who need adopting.

Best Answer

I assume tons of kids were being kidnapped in Russia to supply the desperate families in the US?

Best Answer

I think it screwed over a lot of hopeful families and crushed the dreams of a lot of children.

Best Answer

The fact that several couples have returned russian adoptees because they couldn´t cope with them has something to do with it.

Best Answer

You are exactly right. Thats what I said. These kids have problems. Why bring them to the USA..........we don't need it. He is doing us a favor....

Best Answer

The USA has enough crazies on its own. You sound like one of them.

Best Answer