Yeah well they just don't know about that stash of candy bars under her bed not to mention his smokes...This crap just makes me sick....

Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer

I find it comical the attacks I'm hearing against people who are simply concerned about public health. Portraying them as the "Mandatory Betterment" class, and "Food Puritans." If something identifiable (like excess sugar marketed to kids) is killing people early, and contributing to sky high medical costs for all of us, don't you think an attempt should be made to address it? And, the part that really cracks me up is it's the conservatives who are being the most critical--this from a group that feels like it needs to control who marries whom, who smokes what, and who does what to whom in the anus. Please. All the bunk about "saving traditional marriage" "saving families" and "saving our kids from seeing skin" pales in gravity to the early death (and please look up the facts before saying I exaggerate) that processed food and sugar in everything promises. Seems to me like the rule of conservatives is that if it can be marketed (e.g., Big Gulps) it's sacred , but if it can't (e.g., pot), or if it offends one's delicate religious sensibilities (e.g., gays), then they're all for banning it--freedom be damned.

Best Answer

Disney, like other privately owned channels, is jumping on the Obama bandwagon to " rid the world of dischord" by vainly banning junk food or associated acts.

Best Answer

I think she's trying to use her fame as a way to get at an issue that is a big deal in this country. Obesity is becoming a big problem for America. If I recall rightly this coming generation will not live as long as their parents do. I think it's a conversation we need to have.

Best Answer

I believe that if the individual knows the risks and is informed they have every right to put whatever they want in their bodies (I for one advocate legalization of all drugs including steroids and ru 486) chemically or food wise. However children don't have the information or the knowledge to judge what's good for them, all they want is what tastes good. Bloomberg's idea which is pretty funny to me, is a waste of time you can't use the law to force people to make good choices about their body. That said no one is going to be arrested for having 20 oz soda they just won't be able to buy them. Just like how certain states made sale of forty ounce bottles of beer illegal. Weird that no one screams foul over that...

Best Answer

if that is true ?! Awesome.... If you are pissed at that you don't know a thing about subconscious triggers and the power of advertising. America will be better for it!

Best Answer

Gotta give them credit for at least doing something ..Might be only 1 channel it only takes 1 to start something

Best Answer

What ever. I will continue in my world. Disney can in theirs, the good think is that the two worlds rarely intersect.

Best Answer

banning commercials on one channel isnt going to make children stop enjoying junk food.

Best Answer

Yeah! Go Disney!

Best Answer