http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/worst-parent-week-dad-puts-toddler-washing-machine-183500809.html Warning: This footage is seriously disturbing.
Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 11 Answers May 21, 2012

That's pretty ****** up right there.

Best Answer

Not watching it. And maybe stuff him in there and see how it feels....

Best Answer

wtf? seriously? there are some totaly ****** people in the world...i would kick his *** so hard he would be tasting dr. scholls for a year.

Best Answer

My foster mom did that to me one time....noobody ever found out. The guy should be sent to prison 4 life. No parole.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. How old were you?

Best Answer

3

Best Answer

Seems like the shallow end of the gene pool is getting shallower and larger by the day... castrate him before he breeds again.

Best Answer

OMG ! , they expected to be able to open the door and take out the kid , but nope , OMG , well they wont be doing that again , and i hope the kid is ok

Best Answer

The kid is okay. Only a few bruises.

Best Answer

lucky kid and them geez

Best Answer

I seen that one really sad

Best Answer

How dumb and ****** up in the head do you have to be to put a child in a washing machine?

Best Answer

Very dumb. I couldn't believe my eyes. I want to know what happens to that father.

Best Answer

Very sad

Best Answer