Unless a chemist is answering this question, you're going to get someone's opinion. Opinion isn't fact, no matter how many times it's said.

Best Answer

not wise until you can read the history... ie if they have been used for long enough to understand the actual long term affects they have on a body.

Best Answer

its a risk. if you must use drugs rather stick to ones that have a longer history of use...would not be good to live with a self damaged mind or body

Best Answer

I'm on so many meds- I have to have a leap of faith

Best Answer

In a word, no...I've spent the last 5 years doing extensive research and, despite some very good times, I really wish I could take it all back. The cons most definitely outweigh the pros

Best Answer

I am a recovering addict, who used research chemicals. I overdosed on them twice in my life. Trying or using research chemicals is kinda like playing russian roulette. If you are gonna try them, pick one and do some research on the Research Chem you want to try first. There are places online to order them. But I want to try and live a sober life.

Best Answer