carriewpd carriewpd 26-30, F 11 Answers Jul 14, 2010

The tea party have no idea who run this country...which is big corporate america. <br />
They are as naive as the president in power now.<br />
Republicans and big corporate giants love the opposition in the tea party, but they will spit them out as soon as they are finished doing in the dems.<br />
Once that is completed, the very fears people have about government, will then be their worst nightmare come true..

Best Answer

Don't you know that it is the companies that are funding ALL of the lovely ideas that the "Dems" are throwing out for everyone to get. Health care, SS, military, school unions, and lets not forget all those evil businesses like apple, or starbucks. You guys don't understand that it is big companies that make this country the way it is, and should be. Not run by them, but funded by the taxes they generate. Do you think that your nets would work if the company selling it to you was shut down due to what you guys are saying about business? I'm not trolling or trying to cause a fight, but to show you the honest truth of America. Big business does not run it, it funds it one way or another. If you see differently then that is up to you. I know what is truth.

Best Answer

you want to draw a line against a group of concerned citizens standing for limited government, low taxes, free markets, and adherence to the Constitution?

Best Answer

You want a Government that doesn't help when needed! You give up all the things the Government does for you, Fed to local, and then see what you have to say.

Best Answer

You drank the cool-aid. You are leeching off me and thousands of people by doing that and not helping the rest of us chip in. You think that all this is free? It never is. You have to earn it one way or another. If it means by working and earning something that you want, and as a side effect give to someone who cannot. I think it should be legal to not pay taxes if it goes to ungrateful people who just sit there doing nothing, getting high, or just plain leeching. RealMac has the right idea, and I am taking his side on this matter.

Best Answer

no ,i think we need more of them. instead of watching cable tv, please read history. and try to keep an open mind to everything.

Best Answer

I don't like it when some loony makes a ridiculous bill board, but I agree with premise of the actual TEA party . I wish Obama would go home to his wife and kids and stay out of politics. As a president he is evil.

Best Answer

I like the idea of a new grass roots type thing....but this tea party is not for me personally. I find them to be just a bit farther right than I care to be myself. I believe we still need to help people and to be compassionate and to have programs that help those in need. I think we need intelligent and thoughtful leadership. I do not like the shoot from the hip attitude of folks from this tea party. The Palin chick has to go, she is highly UNeducated and has shown no drive to educate herself only to promote herself.

Best Answer

They are seriously misguided. It's not "big government" it's Big Business that is the problem. Both parties are guilty of collusion with big business but the Republicans are historically worse than the Dems. We have tons of corporate welfare but they aren't complaining about those tax dollars. They seem to be pro-rich. Who else would advocate tossing old folks into the streets (take away social security) and getting rid of the safety net that is all that keeps a lot of people going? Where were these clowns when our manufacturing jobs were shipped overseas to people so desperate they work for slave labor wages? Where were they when our unions were crushed? Where were they when Wall Street took us into a depression and got off scott free? Why aren't they yelling about that? As a worker, I'm concerned about the working class. These people seem to be nothing but big-business lackeys.

Best Answer

This country needs a third party. The two parties we have now are so criminal they should be investigated for treason against the United States. If either party has any sense (which they don't), they will realize that the Tea Party is a grass roots organization, originating with common people who are just fed up with being raped by their government. Many EPers are too young to remember Jimmy Carter, but Obama is more of a failure than Carter was. I'm tired of Obama apologizing for America. I am tired of him doing everything in his power to take more and more freedoms away from the citizens of this country. I'm sick of him making political arguments out of social issues while more and more people are losing jobs. We need a new party to take our country back from Washington, and put it back into the hands of the people. <br />
In short, since the beginning of the Vietnam War, our two parties have demonstrated that they cannot be trusted to look after the interests of the people anymore. We need a third party to keep the other two in check.

Best Answer

It might be time for the other side to speak up.

Best Answer

Tea<br />
Heads

Best Answer

There's a North Iowa Tea Party ???? I can't believe nobody invited me. I prefer Earl Grey or some nice peppermint tea or chai. Are they serving those little cakes too ?

Best Answer