If you don't believe youtube Fema Camp google Fema Concentration camps why do you think the barb wire on top those fences are pointed inwards? why do you think they don't want anyone to know about them? well now CBS admitted Fema Camps are real and whom do you think they are for? Youtube Fema trains think they would have shackles and benches if these huge box cars were meant for cattle? Wake up and smell the tyranny America and start fighting back before it is too late not with your guns just yet but get politically active educate your neighbours (we Canadians do spell some words different) it may be time soon to call to arms!
Canuck05 Canuck05 41-45, M 7 Answers Apr 26 in Politics

People are still tossing this nonsense urban legend around? Government facilities with barbed wire fences and trains to the facilities. Have you ever set foot on a military ba<x>se? Hell in my hometown of Kingston the Canadian military had barbed wire on the fences to military vehicle repair garages. Not exactly anything stunning about that. Also most large ba<x>ses military or otherwise have rail lines for logistical purposes. You could look at any government facility and dream up all kinds of horror stories. And FEMA is intended to respond to emergency situations. After Katrina where the New Orleans Police were robbing and looting people and they had to bring in Blackwater just to police the place I think having some way to restrain and imprison people during complete anarchy like that. It is called restoring law and order.<br />
As for Canada now you are really paranoid because the US government (any branch) has zero jurisdiction in Canada.

Best Answer

not until our dictator puppet to the Oval Office gives that puppet Obama or whoever
succeeds Obama everything they want

Best Answer

I'd love to hear the source of...."CBS admitted FEMA camps are real !!! The only FEMA Trailer Camps I know of were set up in Florida after Hurricane Charlie in 2004 and closed 18 months later...There are lots of pics of these portrayed as "FEMA Labor Camps"...

Best Answer

I think it is bullcrap !

Best Answer

well why don't you google it? and youtube it? just what tyranny wants you to believe
like the Wizard of Oz pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Best Answer

No...I mean the fact that they do exist is a bunch of crap ! What the hell are they supposed to be used for ? Americans who speak up for their rights ? Oh yeah, we don't have any more !

Best Answer

I'm sorry, what rights have been taken from you?

Best Answer

Yawn. Bullshit is tedious

Best Answer

They are not real.

Best Answer

They're just unoccupied prisons to be occupied by future dissenters.<br />
Assimilate into the collective and you will have nothing to worry about.<br />
Resistance is futile.

Best Answer

After area 51 is "revealed" FEMA is next for the nutcases.

Best Answer