Just a random idea... what would it hurt to take a few seconds to read what you wrote before you post it? I'm not talking about one or two typos, I'm talking about posting things that are completely unintelligible. Or is there a serious crack problem on EP?
shellseagirl shellseagirl 41-45, F 7 Answers Sep 4 in Doing Good

Eye Downt hev aye problum wid it, seams prity normul two mee. lmao (I know what you mean)

Best Answer

Right... but that is even more decipherable than some of the crap on here! Seriously!

Best Answer

There are a lot of people on here, going through "some sh*t", I try to take that into account, most of the time. You never know what "state of mind" people are in. If I don't "get" what they are trying to say, I just move on and pass it by.

Best Answer

I just read rcakc crkac cake crack did sombooty say crack

Best Answer

Teehee!

Best Answer

I don't post that much these days but i always read it through a few times before i post.

Best Answer

Yea, Gaz!

I understand a typo here or there... no one is perfect, we all make mistakes. I'm just talking about utter nonsense!! What's the deal with that?

Best Answer

It's probably just the way they are.

Best Answer

Yep...

So do you mean really stupid or on the pipe? :-)

Best Answer

A bit of both.

Best Answer

I can't speak for everyone but when I'm on my phone, the little window is so tiny I always miss something that my autocorrect fixed for me. When I'm on the puter I check before I hit send.

Best Answer

Yeah, I see your point, but I'm really talking about total nonsense... not typos.

Best Answer

LOL! Good to see you in your spirit :) But maybe there are people who can't speak English well! :/

Best Answer

Hmmm... you're right about that, friend. I shouldn't be so judgmental. Maybe if I see they are American or English can I laugh?? Of course, you speak better English than at least 95% of Americans who grew up only learning one language!

Best Answer

LOL okay, if you want to :) And no my English is just plain ordinary :( Also, my written English is way better than my spoken English! ;)

Best Answer

Well, if your spoken English is half as good as your written, you're still way ahead of many Americans! :D

Best Answer

I would want to disagree :) But it sure feels nice to hear that from you :P

Best Answer

Buhrito's! <<<<<< <3 ( XD Sorry, I couldn't resist. But on the web it's kinda a race to finish your sentence.)

Best Answer

Haha!

Why is it a race?

Best Answer

You don't want the individual to wait long. ^^

Best Answer

Oh, I was not talking about via message or text, I was speaking about when posting questions, experiences, etc.

Best Answer

... Yeah, they're just... yeah. Agreed. ^^

Best Answer