DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 14 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Family Struggles

A wonderful idea, and I don't understand what anyone could possibly have against it.

Best Answer

An idea who time is past due

Best Answer

It is sad that health care is not available to all who deserve. I say deserve, as there are many who blatantly abuse their health by taking all sorts of stuff that harm.

Free health as it is available to all citizens in Europe should be available to all citizens of the USA.

I cannot ever see this happening as the rich/republicans will not pass any legislation to effect this deserving/essential care.

Best Answer

The NHS is not perfect, open to abuse and too top heavy with managers. But I value it. My GPs have been fantastic, I have depression (harassment and bullying at work) and they have been nothing but supportive. I have had therapy on the NHS and honestly would not be here without the support I have received.

Best Answer

Absolutely Pixel. In agreement.

Best Answer

It works if people don't abuse it

Best Answer

Correct.

Best Answer

I live in the UK and I just got a root filling and a tooth cap for free... I like the NHS.

Best Answer

The government created and enforces a massively over priced medical MONOPOLY that charges "pay or die" prices. Instead of fixing THEIR problem, they are now making US pay for their extreme graft and corruption.

Best Answer

I like the idea of it, but I doubt it would ever work.

Best Answer

Universal??

Does that mean I have to travel to another country to get an appointment now, Ah jeez.... It just keeps gettin' more and more expensive!

Best Answer

I know a couple that moved to the Czech Republic
for just that reason. (They were republicans when they lived in the U.S.)

Best Answer

I like it but it should not be offered to everyone. They should also make it work differently for different people.

Best Answer