I think nothings wrong with it..its a bold thing to do, with mannerism,importantly..they hve the rights to speak n choose..

Best Answer

I'm cool with women initiating the first conversation if she's interested in a guy, but I believe that the man should take the lead from there if he's interested in her.

Best Answer

So why didn't he take the lead in the first place?

Best Answer

I can think of 3 reasons: 1.) He wasn't interested in her so he didn't initiate the first conversation, 2.) He didn't think she would be interested based on observations but misread them, or 3.) She was a stranger who noticed him but he hadn't noticed her yet and so she decided to approach him.

Best Answer

Well...I hope you're willing to settle for whatever comes your way.

Best Answer

That's the problem!

Best Answer

Guess I fear rejection as well.

Best Answer

Most people do I think. Rejection can hurt if you don't have insulation against it. I know I was really hung up on it for a long time. Baby steps are what worked for me. I was a real introvert and had to learn to be more social for my own sake. If I may make a recommendation, maybe take up the first conversation thing. Men are pretty much programmed to interpret even the smallest ounces of attention as interest or attraction. Just starting up a few casual conversations with a man you fancy might motivate him in the long run to ask you out later.

Best Answer

I don't think much about it at all. I don't see a problem with it, if that's what you mean.

Best Answer

Don't care.

Best Answer