BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 22 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Hobbies

To each their own. Beyond that, I give them a little more respect because I find it hard to be around children all day long.

Best Answer

Their lives, their choices. Nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

Good for them, that is a wonderful thing to aspire too.

Best Answer

Isn't that normal?

Best Answer

normal?

Best Answer

Don't most people want to get married and raise a family?

Best Answer

That definitely could be a goal

Best Answer

Is there something wrong with that?

Best Answer

no idea...

Best Answer

If thats what they want then I hope theyre happy......... forget the marriage bit and Im happy with that tbh

Best Answer

Respect - just like I feel for most other people. <br />
THAT SAID I will admit that I sometimes feel a pang of sadness if I see someone who is crazy bright with all the potential in the world get married and start having kids at 19. Same thing for guys who have a similar life though. You could be Prime Minister but decide to stay in the small town and never leave. <br />
But I also know that's a ******, classist thing to think so keep it to myself ;)

Best Answer

whichever makes them happy and satisfied :)

Best Answer

Right. I'll worry about my life, they worry about theirs. :)

Best Answer

Sometimes, they change their minds

Best Answer

I've done it for most of my life....I went back into the work force a few years ago, and now I'm returning to the home....it's just too important to me that I be there for my child...she needs me, and I'm happy to do it...it's the best job in the world.

Best Answer

i see nothing wrong with it at all. although not a female I planned my life down to fine point that i knew by when i wanted to be married and have children - that was part of my greater life plan

Best Answer

I think that if they do it right, nothing is more important than investing in and raising a child who will grow up to become a good person.

Best Answer

i do agree.

Best Answer

my thoughts "Congrats. Me too!"

Best Answer

I believe that it's morally wrong to have children, so I secretly look down on them.

Best Answer