BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 22 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Hobbies

To each their own. Beyond that, I give them a little more respect because I find it hard to be around children all day long.

Best Answer

Their lives, their choices. Nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

Good for them, that is a wonderful thing to aspire too.

Best Answer

Isn't that normal?

Best Answer

normal?

Best Answer

Don't most people want to get married and raise a family?

Best Answer

That definitely could be a goal

Best Answer

Is there something wrong with that?

Best Answer

no idea...

Best Answer

If thats what they want then I hope theyre happy......... forget the marriage bit and Im happy with that tbh

Best Answer

Respect - just like I feel for most other people. <br />
THAT SAID I will admit that I sometimes feel a pang of sadness if I see someone who is crazy bright with all the potential in the world get married and start having kids at 19. Same thing for guys who have a similar life though. You could be Prime Minister but decide to stay in the small town and never leave. <br />
But I also know that's a ******, classist thing to think so keep it to myself ;)

Best Answer

whichever makes them happy and satisfied :)

Best Answer

Right. I'll worry about my life, they worry about theirs. :)

Best Answer

Couldn't care less. People should do whatever makes them happy.

Best Answer

Sometimes, they change their minds

Best Answer

I've done it for most of my life....I went back into the work force a few years ago, and now I'm returning to the home....it's just too important to me that I be there for my child...she needs me, and I'm happy to do it...it's the best job in the world.

Best Answer

i see nothing wrong with it at all. although not a female I planned my life down to fine point that i knew by when i wanted to be married and have children - that was part of my greater life plan

Best Answer

I think that if they do it right, nothing is more important than investing in and raising a child who will grow up to become a good person.

Best Answer

i do agree.

Best Answer

my thoughts "Congrats. Me too!"

Best Answer

I believe that it's morally wrong to have children, so I secretly look down on them.

Best Answer