blueminded blueminded 18-21, F 37 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Health

Unless you are seriously deformed or incapacitated, the only dysmorphic thing is your brain. Big or small, accept what you got and be happy with who you are. 80% of the time they look fake.

Best Answer

People shouldn't even be caring!<br />
They want fakies? More power to 'em!

Best Answer

Greater buoyancy in the water. Will be my life jacket when I'm thrown overboard.<br />
;)

Best Answer

... could've saved Jack from Titanic...

Best Answer

But you told me they don't float well...

Best Answer

I have a tendency of lying to men.

Best Answer

Fake, Real, it's there life and I love all boobs.<br />
Wow this makes me sound so out of person to who I am. XD

Best Answer

I dont care how big they are I prefer the real feel ,they (fake) may look rounder and tighter but just dont come close to the real breast tissue.

Best Answer

For my own personal choice id prefer them to be natural whatever size,but if a women wants to have them done for her own personal reasons ,i guess she has that right its her body.

Best Answer

Who cares what I think on this?<br />
Seriously.<br />
I am not that opinionated on other people's choices unless those choices have detrimental effects upon those around them.<br />
Personally, I love smart and confident women...regardless of their chest size.

Best Answer

Its seems an odd thing to do, to modify your body to attract attention, but in the end, it is their body. Woman can do whatever they want with their bodies. I rarely notice. Its not what I look for in a woman.

Best Answer

I have to admit, it makes me think less of the person. I despise the doctors that offer this kind of "surgery" Plastic surgery is wrong in my eyes, barbaric and the people that go for it are people I will never understand.

Best Answer

People sometimes NEED this "surgery". I knew a fabulous woman who had to have her breasts removed due to cancer. This disgusting vile surgery gave her new breasts and a truckload of confidence

Best Answer

ok, so one in one-hundred of these procedures are maybe positive. My opinion stands.

Best Answer

depends why the have them....If just for shock reason...then blahhhh if 'it for medical reasons.......to balance things up or boost confidence i see no reason why not....just so long as things are kept in proportion with the rest of the body.

Best Answer

I prefer real ones, but if its what you want, enjoy your fake ****.

Best Answer

just fake b o o b s ?<br />
Fake hair color,fake nails,fake tan,fake eyelashes...

Best Answer

┬žluts

Best Answer

I think they probably can float really well....

Best Answer

they don't...

Best Answer

don't like it

Best Answer

Women have fake boobs?!

Best Answer

sorry to break it to you like this

Best Answer

Probably the same as she thinks about my fake beard..... Mmmmm bristly

Best Answer

Just that, they are fake.

Best Answer

What a waste of money.

Best Answer

boobs? meh :-)

Best Answer