It's Me of course!
Dickiej69 Dickiej69 66-70, M 16 Answers Aug 20, 2012

If he was a cute and in shape 60 year old, I might watch for a minute and then go on about whatever I had been doing, ignoring him. If he was not worth looking at for a minute, I'd just ignore him.<br />
However, in any case, I would make a point of speaking to him sometime to let him know I saw him and to assure him that his backyard nudity was perfectly okay with us. And then I would tell him that we would expect that he would not complain if he happened to catch a glimpse of us less than fully dressed in our backyard.

Best Answer

That is what I hope my neighbour would do for me. Not likley unfortunately.

Best Answer

Great answer. Wish you were my neighbor. I do it also, but am even older. I think my neighbors are cool to it.

Best Answer

Actually, we would consider it fully normal if the weather is good enough to be naked. We do the same and our current neighbors have no problem with that, they are occasionally also nude. Still, if we observe a naked person as a surprise, this would be a real pleasant surprise for us: we think it's very positive and liberating to be naked in public!

Best Answer

I think I would like your neighbourhood

Best Answer

Keep looking......he's in great shape & I'd love to watch him moving around & doing physical activity naked.

Best Answer

Flatterer. I like it!

Best Answer

I would be pleasantly surprised that there is another nudist in the neighborhood. Then I would try to convert the rest of them ;)

Best Answer

Yeah!!

Best Answer

Hey I'm only 43<br />
Are you looking. Good wait till you see what I do next

Best Answer

Are you the one watching me?

Best Answer

Oh - It was You! And I thought it was Me :) I just love nude gardening

Best Answer

Ask if I could join him

Best Answer

Any time! Lots of work to do and guaranteed no power tools. Good seating and refreshments too.

Best Answer

Sounds good to me

Best Answer

I may go get dressed up very sexily and offer the poor man some help of course......

Best Answer

You will be very welcome to come and help.
However I do hhave a rule in my garden - you have to be nude to help!
I don't care if you are male or female, gay straight or bi. Tomboy, tranni or even a straight dresser those clothes need to come off.
However don't be put off dressing up to come round. The sexier the outfit the more fun I will have slowly, very slowly, helping you out of it.

Best Answer

Keep on dreaming..... I find nudity very unattractive....

Best Answer

he is in his own yard and you are able to do almost anything you want in your own yard. i would let him keep gardening.

Best Answer

Keep watching especially if he is using an electric hedge trimmer there could be a spectacle of his cut off penis.

Best Answer

Sorry to dissapoint but no hedge trimmers. And if you come round to check those fancy knickers will have to come off along with your kilt and everything else.

Best Answer

Nice.

Best Answer

Shake my head, let out a soft "wtf?" and if continues to be a regular thing I might have a word with him lol.

Best Answer

I go down and try to pick up a conversayion, while enjoying the view

Best Answer

I'm always ready for a chat but if you want to stay more than 5 minutes you will have to ***** too.

Best Answer

crack up soo hard, snap a picture, send it to my sister, I won't be the only one with burning eye sockets

Best Answer