Ignorance, complete ignorance.<br />
But the living and loving God does not<br />
want to allow humanity, His intelligent children<br />
to fall into that depth of darkness.<br />
His religion is divine education to raise them<br />
high Age after Age.<br />
Holy Books, foundations of all religion,<br />
teach man the highest ideal, the most noble<br />
sentiments, the most profound wisdom to<br />
fathom the mysteries of all worlds, known <br />
and not known yet.<br />
False hatred against religion will fade away<br />
with all other negative prejudices. True religion<br />
is brightening all horizons of divine creation.

Best Answer

It's funny, because you do realize that anyone who is religion, is in fact ignorant right? They are saying something is, when they actually do not know whether or not that subject is.

Best Answer

Well if it wasn't for religion, spirituality and faith, I would have probably killed myself a long time ago. I can't live in a world where there isn't a higher purpose and everyone is out for themselves. Unfortunately that is the way that the world is heading today.

Best Answer

But if there never were even the thought of a higher purpose such as god, you may have never even felt that way to begin with! You should realize that without religion, we would probably be even closer as a species, since religion does well to divide us.

Best Answer

If you stop listening to the propaganda, then you will realize that faith can unite people. Open your mind up, having a genuine faith in something doesn't destroy people, it gives them hope.

Best Answer

But it is false hope, I will not ever have faith in something that gives another person false hope. Besides, what exactly is it that you have faith in? You know that God is nothing but a liar right? He contradicts himself all the time.

Best Answer

Oh and I'm not trying to insult your beliefs, I'm just presenting facts in response to your comment.

Best Answer

I don't feel religion is an issue. The issue with any religion are the zealots and nutcases that choose to twist the teachings of their religion around to suit their own needs.

Best Answer

That doesn't answer my question.

Best Answer

A beautiful peace loving world.

Best Answer

But there is no such thing as peace, even without religion we could not have it. There would still be things to fight about and hate others for.

Best Answer

It would be a start towards our attitudes on the other problems that you mentioned.

Best Answer

I am with KnightOfJustice on this one.

Best Answer

Better I think.

Best Answer

It's possible, it could also be worse. Without religion we wouldn't have much need to be good, or to have morality. The fear of God is very powerful in putting people into submission

Best Answer

Let's see there would still be war concerning the greed for oil and gas, but since no religion ba<x>sed wars would take place, the amount of wars would be very low.

Best Answer

9/11 was allegedly through religion and that gave America justification to go to war for oil so i guess you could say there would even be very little wars for oil.

Best Answer

The terrorists were driven by a warped religious sense, but I'm sure without religion the terrorist leader still could have come up with a way to brainwash those people if he so chose.

Best Answer

Probably a lot safer with less for these megalomaniacs to hide behind.

Best Answer

If you go to my channel you will find a really good religion debate if that's what you are looking for. And i think the world would be a more loving less corrupt happy place with intelligent rational people that will lead our civilization onto better places.

Best Answer

I don't mean to offend you, but from personal experience. There is no such thing as a "good" religion debate, since there can be no conclusion.

Best Answer

Well there can never be one answer to is there a god but there can be multiple conclusions that will help guide us to a rational answer. But generally religion plays it's faith card but i don't think they realize faith does not trump facts so you can't portray the bible story's as being true. There is truth in the bible but that doesn't make it true.

Best Answer

And don't worry no offense is ever taken people are just showing their thoughts beliefs and feeling on here which i respect.

Best Answer

Yes you are right, when ever I debate with a christian they also pull that "faith card" because they have no other way to defend against the facts that I have. When I debate with them, I use facts straight from their bible and they aren't able to respond without saying something about their faith.

Best Answer

Yes the only real way to win an argument when they play there faith card is to debate what faith is, their faith is blind faith which is stupid they say we have no faith but we have faith in people and logical absolutes, they have faith in nothing which is absolute blind faith and madness most of them think there is only one definition of faith.

Best Answer