sab01 sab01 26-30, F 23 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in Hobbies

I get accused of being stuck up when I first meet someone I'm very quiet plus they think I act like I'm to good a lot of guys expecially are afraid to talk to me but that's far from how I am I'm very nice and have a bubbly personality I make good friends easy if they get to know me but I don't make so good of a first impression I guess;(

Best Answer

Same thing here. People think I'm bitchy and stuck up. But when they get to know me, they love me. I'm just really shy and quiet at first.

Best Answer

Exactly me once the get to know me they instantly like me or were best friends off rip

Best Answer

I'm exactly the same, I'm a very bubbly person but seem to lack confidence when I first meet someone. People straightaway assume I'm stuck up when I'm actually very shy. People don't often come up to me and start a conversation, because apparently I look bitchy. I honestly don't even realise that my body language is that "LOUD". I've tried just smiling when I'm at a club or so, to see if it makes a difference, nope still got the same results. I give up. If people want to judge me before they took the time to know me, I’m probably better of knowing them anyway.

Best Answer

I hate it when people judge anyone. I try to judge as little as possible. They say first impressions say a lot, but I really don't think that's the case. For example, tattooed people. Just because they have tattoos doesn't mean that they are of low intelligence, poor, or lazy. I have one, and I'm none of those things. They are just expressing their views and opinions for the world to see. Do I find lots of tattoos on someone attractive, no. But it doesn't mean they are a bad person. Just because we are shy at first, doesn't mean that we are ******* and stuck up.

Best Answer

Everything

Best Answer

I humbly disagree

Best Answer

That when I feel real down, and I want some of them to leave me be...

Best Answer

Yes I love boobs, but I can hold a damned fine conversation and make people laugh

Best Answer

my sensitive side...

Best Answer

Am broke

Best Answer

My silence is mistaken for being rude when sometimes I just don't know what to say! <br />
My anger, my tears, my confusion...

Best Answer

Because i don't show my emotions all the time that i don't have any

Best Answer

Inside this crusty old exterior there is a good soul

Best Answer

People don't realize that I'm very hard of hearing. At first they tend to think I'm just stuck up or that I'm a jerk.

Best Answer

My calm demeanor at work has actually gotten me in more trouble than anything. Things don't make me emotional at work. It's business. When others get emotional, or come to me emotional, I take it in stride. We talk through it, figure it out and move on. That I'm not as emotional as they are gets misunderstood for not caring. I care. But I'm not going to run around like a chicken with my head cut off. What good does that do?

Best Answer

That just because I am hot that I am not smart.... I could not even type it without laughing.....

Best Answer

nothing...

Best Answer

The fierce need to be helpful to Everyone possible. I get suspicious looks from people time to time.

Best Answer

Humor

Best Answer

Where I'm coming from.

Best Answer

Some folks assume I am stupid, lazy, or desperate for male attention simply because I'm fat.

Best Answer

When I say I don't care, I'm not faking to hide my emotions. I REALLY don't care

Best Answer