shap36 shap36 41-45, M 8 Answers May 12 in Community

im not really bothered as long as they leave me alone

Best Answer

I think most people look at me and see nothing; they see a mental case with no brains, nothing to offer, and someone who can easily be thrown away or cast aside. I don't think people see me as a person; I'm a sickness to them, a nuisance, someone they can knock down and twist and turn and distort into every possible shape possible. Nobody is talking kindly about me behind my back. I'm someone who is shunned and discarded. I no longer care to be in the company of others and know there is nobody I can really trust. I have been trashed and bashed so severely, that I am the one giving up my life because this isn't the kind of world I'm okay with living in much longer.

Best Answer

Most people say I'm chill and easyto get along with.

Best Answer

That is there business and not something I ever worry about!!!

Best Answer

it would depend on what people you are talking about like my friends or perfect stangers that don't me at all

Best Answer

No clue. It doesn't really matter these days.

Best Answer

That I'm awkward and a bit intimidating probably stuck up since i keep to myself and mean cause i don't like to smile much.

Best Answer