Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 11 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Hobbies

Nothing happened to the nurse career wise. They didn't repeal her license, or punish her in any way. I think there's definitely more to this. In no way is this the DJ's fault. It doesn't make sense.

Best Answer

Just the last straw in a very unhappy life .had issues prior to the call.

Best Answer

I'm really not sure. It seems odd how someone could actually kill themselves just because they were prank called. It wasn't even her that gave out information the the Australian DJs, she passed the call on to another nurse (apparently). I understand how she must have felt really embarrassed and upset, but she must have been unstable and not having a great life in the first place. It's so tragic. :(

Best Answer

I think she committed suicide as they say. What are you thinking happened?

Best Answer

Oh, that is so sad.......Maybe she felt guilty ? Who knows.

Best Answer

I think she had some other unrelated "issues" and this just put her over the edge.

I heard a rumor that she had been getting harassed on FB about it .. but I have no idea if that's true.

It just seems so sad that someone who made an honest mistake would take all of this so seriously that they took their own life. There had to be more to it.

Best Answer