SophiesSecretRoom SophiesSecretRoom 18-21, F 25 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in First Love

I think the government should mind its own F'ing business and get out of people's bedrooms.

Best Answer

16 or 17.

Best Answer

The consent of what?

Best Answer

because if it's consent to be abducted by aliens, i still haven't consented, they just keep taking me at night...

Best Answer

and my cattle, don't get me started about the cattle....
i said, don't get me started
ISN'T ANYBODY GOING TO GET ME STARTED!?!?
--Krusty the Klown, date unknown

Best Answer

the age of consent in connection with sexual intercourse

Best Answer

I don't think you need any help getting started.

Best Answer

I don't think sex should be legislated.

Best Answer

i guess you have never know anyone to be molested then..........
.

Best Answer

i think it should be up to the parents and the person having sex

Best Answer

They're going to do it anyway so ...

Best Answer

11 ??? wtf is it legal to fu_k children ?? I really think ur wayyy off ba<x>se,, I've traveled our world alot in search of young pleasures,, and not seen or heard any country where under 15 be legal ,,

Best Answer

I'd say about 16, but then it seems okay for 2 16 yrs old to be together, you put a 25 yr old guy with a 16yr old and its not quite as right. That was my case when i lost my V-card--much too older guy kinda taking advantage of a naiive gal. Of course I've known two guys that claimed they had sex when they were 10, but it was to other little kids--but still kinda creepy.<br />
Curious question---At what age can you buy condoms? Is it like cigarettes, 18, or can you buy them whenever??

Best Answer

It's a strange question. As a little child some days I was interested in the opposite gender. I remember propositioning a girl in kindergarten "wanna play doctor"? The thing is I had absolutely no clue what that meant, just knew it was supposed to be fun. Even at like 9 or 10 years old all I knew was sex had something to do with the belly button. I think if adults didn't try to keep so many things secret from children then folks wouldn't grow up with so many hangups. But then there's other things it's horrible to know as a child and I wish were kept secret. I learned about death at an early age, and that was horrible and painful and I felt somehow personally responsible. The world should be full of more loving and why not keep death and war from children instead of intimacy and love? It's bothersome that it's ok to show murder war and death on television but intimacy and nudity are 'adult topics'. If murder and death aren't adult topics, then wtf is? I remember watching the newsreel from Vietnam when I was little, it was a part of the evening news.... just, obscene.

Best Answer

13. I'm kidding (or am I?)<br />
But seriously a number cant just be picked, ba<x>sed on research we can find what age should be appropriate, at what age someone is old enough to understand and consent.

Best Answer

I don't think this question has a single answer. I would think it would vary from place to place; things are very different in 3rd world countries where children are forced to "grow up" quickly and become a supporter of the family and given a lot more responsibility at a much younger age.<br />
In the USA, children are protected and cared for by their parents until a much older age, so they are not forced to "grow up" as quickly. I know in ancient societies children were married by 13 years old, but in our society, many "children" in their lower 20's are still in school and being "cared for" by their parents.<br />
I cant define the age, but in the USA, it should be much higher than it is now.

Best Answer

There are places right now where girls as young as five years old are being married to grown men. Yemen was featured in National Geographic a while back. That article was full of photos and stories of girls begging not to be forced to marry. They have no choice because their society considers it acceptable marriage.
I think consent for sex should be 16 across the board. I think consent for business and military should be 18. I think consent for alcohol AND tobacco should be 24. I'd go even higher if I could. I realize that like current law it's odd to allow people to fight for their country at a younger age than we allow them to drink legally, but I think it's reasonable.

Best Answer

I separated that comment into paragraphs and it seemed to flow a lot better! lol

Best Answer

it should be 18 across the board for everything..........if you are old enough to carry a machine gun, handle classified material , get married, make decisions for infant children and sign a contract, you should be able to drink a damn beer.

Best Answer

I hardly meet anyone who developed after 17. You have to ask what the difference is between a 26 year old and a 16 year old, maybe a house or a car. For all intensive purposes, most of you are still 16. Which is to say most of you are pretty ****** retarded.

Best Answer

lol, I think that last bit has more to do with IQ than age, but you nailed it.

Best Answer

Good point

Best Answer

I've never met anyone who was socially or emotionally mature at age 17. I spend just about every day with 21-24 year olds and I've had the opportunity to watch them shift from teen to adult. For this particular group the change comes around age 23, my daughter's age.
I hate to be one of "those people" but it's "intents and purposes", not intensive purposes.

Best Answer

As soon as you're old enough to die for the Military Industrial Complex, you should be old enough to vote, buy a weapon and have sex legally.

Best Answer

25

Best Answer

16 seems right to me - but I'm British and that's been the age for a very long time here.

Best Answer

18. That's sound harsh, but in this country you can sleep with a man in his 50's at 16, which I just think is wrong. If both of the people are 16-ish, then it doesn't matter. But unfortunately at 16 (because it's the legal age of consent) a man or woman could easily take advantage of you and not be held accountable.

Best Answer

I think it should be 21...but I guess that's not very practical. 18 is probably most realistic

Best Answer

17

Best Answer

The mind isnt fully developed until we are in iur early 20's

Best Answer

18

Best Answer