Questionator Questionator 26-30 98 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Question of the Day

Were poor, so we will probably be driving a 20 year old jalopy like we always do.....

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Have you been talking to those Goobacks again ?

Best Answer

Hover chairs, cause human beings are becoming lazier each day.

Best Answer

I'd write a rebuttal, but I can't be bothered.

Best Answer

Flying cars and casual space flight to other colonized planets

Best Answer

Tubes like futurama

Best Answer

that would be really cool, but can you imagine the pile up of people in tubes if there was some accident in one.

Best Answer

Teleportation

Best Answer

Considering that many main cross-country highway updates (USA), over the past 40 or so years, have included underground magnetic lines, perhaps this a clue.(?)<br />
Introducing the GPS & On-Star systems for folks to get familiar with, perhaps means efforts toward 'auto-pilot' type vehicles are well on the way.<br />
Commuter systems (buses, vans, etc.) will probably be first 'attractions', with company truckers being marketed next, and onward shall it go, until Mom can happily text while driving to the market with kids playing their vid games in the back & the need for school bus drivers will be for discipline management only...no worries.<br />
btw, car parts are already being made of metals & chips that will easily be 'adjusted' for such a transport flip. Eventually, no gas products will be necessary, many caution & speed limit signage will be eliminated, replaced by t.v. advertising billboards, which are already being installed.<br />
This is just mpo, putting 2+2 together...But Lord only knows!:)<br />
Happy truckin', Folks! It's a Good Journey, indeed!

Best Answer

flying beds cause we will all be glued to computer screens. :p

Best Answer

Walking, no on will be able to afford fuel.

Best Answer

I'm hoping we'll be able to "beam" ourselves anywhere we like!<br />
EP friends... lookout!

Best Answer

Bicycle, horse and buggy, maybe alcohol powered mopeds for the well-off

Best Answer

I think the future of commerce logistics will be drones in a few decades, i.e. autonomous trucks for long range transport, and smaller aerial drones for localized goods, such as pizza delivery.<br />
As for personal transportation it will be autonomous cars, which will make driving so much safer, and also kids will be able to have their own cars.<br />
And hopefully those science douchebags will hurry up with the freakin jetpacks already

Best Answer

Haha the boffins already have jetpacks man! They're commercially available and they run about $300,000...now I just need to find the damn money... o_O

Best Answer

Water-powered push bikes.<br />
Well. whoever said Teleportation was right about one thing. That is THE standard in the next kingdom. To travel "as a thought" instantly from place to place. "Translation Technology" or "caught away (of the Lord)." Still can't figure out why God's gonna "roll up the stars like a scroll..." I was really rather hoping to have one in the hearth of my own planet. I mean. I don't really like people. Actually; I love people, but they ARE all so attitudy...

Best Answer

learning to walk again

Best Answer

Super sonic silver flying machines

Best Answer

horse-drawn carriages.

Best Answer

Flintstones cars are the most eco friendly.

Best Answer

Supersonic vehicles with wind as fuel.//

Best Answer

We need more public transportation which has easier access and uses non-petroleum ba<x>sed products. After all I think it has been acquired, but for some reason, we aren't allowed to have it. More greed for the big oil companies. I know there is a way. We put a man on the moon and have a space station, you know we can have cheap transportation which does not run on fossil fuel.

Best Answer

Nanobot swarms. They'll do anything you want from cooking dinner to cleaning house and brushing your teeth. They'll also take on any form you want on demand including planes, trains, and automobiles. Your lounge chair will carry you around the house, turn into a car outside, then into an airplane, and then a rocket to the moon. There you will meet the good witch and live happily ever after.

Best Answer

transformers---we will be beamed here and there and everywhere. We have been trying to speed up our lives forever and instanteous travel is the only option.

Best Answer