violabenetti violabenetti 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

how to avoid assassination is gonna be a tough one for him

Best Answer

i love that answer laugh its what he deserves

Best Answer

He has to be able to work with all members of congress to get things done like Obamacare. I think Clinton was so successful because he figured out how to do this. -That guy is so slick-. With so many baby boomers getting older now health care is so important but he has to work with the republicans on this. I think he knows that know. I also think that he bombed on the first debate because he feels like he failed in his first term. I hope he does better during his next term.

Best Answer

Bill clinton is the ideal centrists. The house speaker and obama can not be level headed in any compromise so I don't know if anything is going to get through.

Best Answer

The Constitution of the United States

Best Answer

Upholding the publics perception that he is responsible for any decisions made concerning americas direction.

Best Answer

overturn citizens' united!

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Best Answer

Thank you. I'm happy to see there are intelligent people around, like yourself.

Best Answer

Congress.

Best Answer

emm unemployment?

Best Answer

Breaking the Tea Party like you would break a wild mustang. These bad boy evangelical fundamentalists are the types to fight to the last man over a scrap of bread rather than compromise and have to be broken like wild horses if you don't intend to shoot them outright. We don't need another civil war so the best option is to keep forcing them to fight a rear guard action and eventually break them. Kicking them out of the house would be the final straw that broke the camel's back and with a two year turnover rate it's not that difficult to do.<br />
The democrats can work on balancing the budget and creating jobs, but so long as a minority of self-righteous jerks are allowed to usurp the republican party and democracy in general there's only so much anyone can do. They got to go and the people that support them need to get the message loud and clear. Last night's reelection of a black man with the highest rates of unemployment since the great depression, legalization of gay marriage in two states, and legalization of marijuana in two others were a serious slap in their face. Keep it up America or go back to the same old partisan crap.

Best Answer

Actually doing something good for the nation would be the first one for him

Best Answer

How to finish the destruction of the USA.

Best Answer

In order for this to work, the house and the senate must come to an aggrement. Obama will just yes them to death.

Best Answer